Virginia Democrats Seek To Outlaw Suburban, Single-Family House Zoning, Calling It Racist And Bad For The Environment

Very true.

Actually, they want to sell for what the market will bear. I don’t think you’d want anything different for yourself, would you?

Sorry you feel that way. There are plenty of “boomers” out there who have fought tooth and nail to keep America the land of opportunity for our children and generations to come.

Yes, because people like you make sure that is all they can aspire to believe about themselves.

You should sit down and have a one on one with Ben Carson. Quite frankly, I think he would eviscerate you.

1 Like

While opening the borders for cheap labor and maximum profits…and while outsourcing everything. The market won’t bear the prices boomers want because the majority of the jobs created over the last decade have all been low wage.

Maybe if the people of color didn’t have fathers who ran for it after fathering their kids, but instead worked, there would be less poverty. I bees in da rut, and I can’ts control it. Of course whites are part of it; but we all know who the greatest offenders are. https://youtu.be/RBqjZ0KZCa0?t=4

1 Like

What the market will bear.

And there are plenty of boomers who have been fighting tooth and nail against the exact thing you speak to.

Would you like to be lumped into being just like AOC simply because she is your age?

1 Like

We could also put a hold on legal immigrants and refugees until its fixed…If it is a 'crisis."

:do_not_litter:

1 Like

They shake down developers for rent controlled units in most urban centers.

:do_not_litter:

2 Likes

There is plenty of that to go around. I raised my son as a single mom.

I got my degree at 28, paying for it by working crap jobs. I found a job in pharmaceutical sales, which ain’t easy to come by.

Worked my ass off so I could be in car line to pick him up at private Christian school, come home, make a home cooked meal, help with homework and read at bedtime.

It isn’t a race thing. It is a culture thing.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Why are so many public housing facilities turned into wastelands? WHO is responsible for the damage? Where is the gratitude? It’s like a plague that pops up every single time a new complex is opened.

1 Like

The insolence of these new conquerors.

How long shall these vile worms vaunt themselves, these detestable foreigners, these loathsome invaders trampling on the holy soil of the American homeland?

With our toil and our blood we Americans forged this mighty nation – and now, supported by traitors and the repellent gaslighting of a pack of effeminate (((globalists))), these skulking, shit-hued, newcomer vermin dare to dictate to us what we shall do in our own country?

How long, Americans? Are ye yet men? Is there still any trace of fire in your hearts, or do only ashes remain?

2 Likes

Elect third world representatives, get third world results…

2 Likes

This guy is a piece of work. He’s a refugee from the Palestinian territory. Why are we accepting Palestinian refugees? Isn’t that an admission that the Israelis are evil?

Also, he was in a ■■■■■■ frat in college, but supports the BDS movement and wants to cut funding to Israel, which is strange given his connection. He said once that funding Israel is the same thing as funding the KKK.

Also, his father is a terrorist and can’t enter the US.

In most cases, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

2 Likes

From the Daily Caller article in the OP:

His father is Jordanian refugee Sabri Samirah, who authorities banned from the U.S. for a decade after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, in part because of his membership in the Muslim Brotherhood.

Democrats voted straight “Dem” to stick it to Trump, not realizing they were sticking it themselves.

2 Likes

Brain dead Democrats are gluttons for punishment: https://youtu.be/qdFLPn30dvQ?t=2 Then when a shit storm surfaces, all the wussy Liberals expect patriotic Conservatives to bail them out.

2 Likes

Time to stop importing 2nd grade dropouts that can’t speak OUR language . California is overrun with trash from turd world Countries so demoRATS can win elections .

2 Likes

If anybody thinks Agenda 21 is fake, then they should know they can download a copy from both the UN publication website and the EU publication website. I hate disgusting liberals who say it’s a right wing conspiracy theory and imply that people who think it ‘exists’ are mentally ill, when it’s available online !!!

1 Like

He’s clearly a racist himself and when it comes to Palestinians the apples never fall off the tree.

In my personal opinion, political corruption and property development go hand in hand AND in fact the vast majority of all arrests of politicians made related to bribery, etc., ALWAYS involve property developers.

Of course, a person like him would be in bed with scumbags and probably wants to help his 300 cousins get minority business contracts to build that garbage, while simultaneously sticking it to whitey.

2 Likes

This is what the Liberal white neighborhoods need.Let them have the big city " experience" with drug infested public housing projects, Tyrone and Kareem vandalizing homes, stealing cars, the beautiful view of cars on blocks, gun shots at all times and probably raping and or molesting women and young girls. The Chicago and New York experience will be on their doorstep. Wait till they hear the loud Rap music and Bass from the cars driving by checking out which houses to rob??? Imagine the nightmare waiting for the police.Lawyers will have offices at the precincts.
Why not let contractors, even minority ones grease politicians palms and rip off taxpayers with substandard quality and get more money to fix them .What an economical boom for all !!!