US "Gets Its Ass Handed To It" In World War III Simulation: RAND Corporation

In simulated World War III scenarios, the U.S. continues to lose against Russia and China, two top war planners warned last week. “In our games, when we fight Russia and China, blue gets its ass handed to it" RAND analyst David Ochmanek said Thursday.

Geez, unironically putting women and sexual deviants in charge of actual frontline combat and in positions of operational command has dire consequences.

https://archive.fo/wvqnQ

1 Like

Designing and building weapons under an industrial system forced to hire and promote according to the rule, “everyone gets a trophy”, is our biggest detriment.

1 Like

So are the Geneva Conventions - do you think China or Russia would play by the rules?

Maybe it’s time to rethink how to fight two front wars. A conventional strategy of preparing to meet an adversary on their home ground and getting chewed up in the process might be outdated.

1 Like

Of course the easiest solution to that problem would be, not being enemies with Russia.

2 Likes

I can’t really see us going to war with China. If that happens the Chinese will lose their biggest consumer market. Without us the Chinese economy collapses.

Shouldn’t surprise anyone, at least half the residents of this country are potential fifth columnists.

1 Like

The military industrial complex Rand Corporation says we need more money for war :ok_hand:

I wonder if they are including all of the secret super advanced weapons the US has been spending half a trillion dollars a year on for the past 15 years in that simulation?

Having experienced war myself I’ll never hope for war, if it does become inevitable send the sons and daughters of the politicians to the front lines.

3 Likes

Exactly…let’s all just forget about dark tech, the real reason there has not been a WWIII or another nuclear missile crisis.

1. I don’t know how much I trust a defense contractor about anything, much less something that sounds like it’s looking for more money.

2. If a lion had half its body infested with leeches, it’ll lose against hyenas.

3. I’m an American and I don’t even want us to win any more. There’s nothing about this country that I have experienced that makes me want to fight for it.

WOAH! OP!

You mean to tell me that a military industrial complex think tank says that the US isn’t prepared and should definitely spend more money with defense contractors?

I NEVER WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING!

Yeah. I knew a guy in college who would grab people by the shirt collar, cock his fist and demand “you’re my friend, right?” I’d love to be friends. :neutral_face:

Fake news. We’ll kick anyone’s ass!!!1111

The Clintons handing China tech, they and others sitting (or being bribed) by why the ChiComs or Russia grabbed up strategic resources, and all kinds of stuff like that there sure hasn’t helped our cause.

But, hey, Obama stood with Islam…

1 Like

I can tell you this, if this country gets into a war and drafts my daughters, I won’t be on the side of this country. If a country doesn’t have the decency to protect it’s women, I don’t want anything to do with it.

Well, I can say this, having been in certain circles, that the US has weapons that no one has ever heard of before and is far advanced than China or Russia would ever deploy. In other words, the US still has a few Aces in the hole. That being said, there would still be massive casualties on all sides however.

You should move to a different country then!

1 Like

If things keep going they way they are, I doubt I’ll stick around. I have no desire to stick around for social democracy.

1 Like

There is no place on Earth that would be a refuge from WWIII.

2 Likes