Ukrainian war and peace

They will never be drafted again…
Good or bad?

1 Like

Good analysis on how the Russians changed their strategy after taking heavy losses.

We need more peace camps.

2 Likes

A farmer in Kursk testifies that the Ukrainian invaders indiscriminately murder residents.

Ugledar is about to fall.
Message from a Ukrainian soldier to his comrades: “It is better to surrender and live than to have your family mourn your death.”

2 Likes

Ankar Daily News reports that Ukraine continues to attack Belgorad to improve their border security for Karkiv.Hopefully they can force Russia to move troops from Eastern Ukraine.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!

Slava Ukraine?

1 Like

The Kursk incursion was a bad, bad mistake made by Kiev.

Cauldrons being formed in multiple places

Ukraines F 16s are starting to hit glide bomb and drone storage areas and have shot down at least 1 Su 25 and 1 Su 35. Keep it up!!!

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!

None of the F-16, except the one that disintegrated, has been seen in the air and will never be.

You have to give it up. Ukraine is losing… and will ultimately lose. They have no hope of defeating Russia… and never did.

I understand your feelings on this, but the reality of the situation is that Ukraine has no chance.

I don’t know what propaganda infected his brain, but
necons / Dems / Ukraine / Israel are the same.

I understand Ukraine is out manned and out gunned but they are fighting to keep their country.
We all want this war to end but disagree on how it should end.

We want Ukraine to disappear, not because we hate the Ukrainian people. But because the current regime in Kiev was installed illegally and unconstitutionally by the CIA in 2014, backed by Zionists and elements of the Ukrainian Nazis in order to make a slave state for further agression against Russia.

Russia and Ukraine conducted an exchange in the Khakov area. A sad one. Exchange of bodies.
Russia returned about 500 dead Ukrainians and Ukraine, 80 dead Russians.

These figures do not represent the respective war casualties overall, but Scott Ritter pointed out some time ago the ratio of casualties between Russia and Ukraine being 1:6, in some battles 1:10.