Ukrainian war and peace

No, you just try to reinvent stupidity all over again. Like the reinventing wheel based on lies fed to you!

Keep waving your poms poms grandpa, democrats depend on uninformed people like you to keep the war machine going!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Drone war as it is happening.

1 Like

Say what you want Mr. RASPUTRID cheerileader waving your POM POMS in GLORIOUS SUPPORT of him. Is your vacation at the GREMLIN KREMLIN?
I will support UKRAINE not matter what the outcome is. At least I support a country.whose people are WILLING to fight against an UNJUST invasion.of their SOVERIGN.COUNTRY.Maybe UKRAINE doesnt have what the US wants and maybe SLOW JOE is paying Ukraine back for investigating his son.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!

You will not have much time left to do so.

No.
The Bidens, Pelosis, Clintons, Chococate King Poroshenko and other filthy rich oligarchs and banksters are united against the peoples of America and Ukraine.

I have more time thsn you think. Macron is stepping up to the plate and doing what those BOOBS in the EU should be doing. At least he has the BALLS to face RASPUTRID the GREAT UNIFYER while others are pussies and scared of his shadow.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your stupidity and ignorance can’t be fixed. Go play with your dog!

I am not as stupid or ignorant as you think. Isee RASPUTRID for what he is which is a COLD calculating murder of dissenters, censuring the media to MISLEAD the people on what is ACTUALY happening to the Russian Army in Ukraine.He also is smart enough to BULLY and BS SLOW JOE which doesnt take much talent and is playing the waiting game because he knows Washington will EVENTUALY turn its back on UKRAINE and will UKRAINIAN blood on their hands as if they really care.
The US media is acting in his best interest by limiting reports on Ukraine . So go book your plane flight to Moscow and make dinner reservations with RASPUTRID.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@

Oh but you are! Your statements that you post here prove it to be true!

Go to bed you fking cunt!

Watch your language with me !!! I hope Monty comes back from the dead just to piss you off.For being stupid, ignorant and intellectualy inferior here, I sure can get you pissed off.

SLAVA UKRAINE my friend!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you going to do? Beat me up with your keyboard?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Nobody takes Macron seriously, but unfortunately he is the President of France — courtesy of fake elections — and France is a NATO member.

Because he looks like a nerdy perv wimp that gets stuffed in a locker for being a loser

Didn’t he marry his high school teacher? Someone should punch him in the face! Oh wait I think that has already happened!:grin:

2 Likes

Turns out, his “wife” is actually a man.

2 Likes

Some say Kate (the Princess of Wales) was born a man. If so, “her pregnancies” were all fake.

I wonder what’s wrong with these people… the entertainers (Taylor Swift, Michael Obama, etc), British royals and protégés of billionnaires.

This guy can put together a video in a hotel room.

Don’t blame Russia for the war; blame the west.
End of the war is possible only when Ukraine capitulates.
Navalny was a CIA asset.
(He was not a Russian patriot; he was a Joo)

The French are targeted.

Col MacGregor

1 Like