Ukrainian war and peace

Another victim of the DEADLY " RASPUTRID VIRUS "
No , I havent been hiding , I took.a needed break. Yes, I know Ukraine is in trouble in.Abdiivka. They did manage a tactical withdtawl to better fighting positions without being encircled . .The US House of Reps should get off their DEAD ASS and approve the aid deal so Ukraine has the needed resources to fight the Russian invaders. The US factories that make the 155 m artillery shells should run 24/7.
RASPUTRID has to be stopped in Ukraine as he has eyes on Poland and the Baltic contries. He still is set on restoring the former Soviet Empire.

Ukrainian Nazis got destroyed

Patrick Lancaster

Dmitry Medvedev.
The west should fear Medvedev because compared to him, Putin is a harmless dove.
(To get PC translation, click on the rectangle and then the cog to select automatic translation into English)

1 Like

What are these meat grinders all about?

How about that beautiful video of the sinking of the Sergi Kotov !!! No comments anyone. Where are you hiding.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!

Better to listen to professionals.

Mark Sleboda
Orban snubs Biden and meets with Trump.
The west never thought of logistics when it sent weapons to Ukraine.
Pope’s call for Ukraine to surrender.

Trump is wrong to pal around with Orban who is like RASPUTRID in rewrting the election rules and controlling the Media.What does Trump have to gain in Hungary? Tax advantages to build a golf course?

Let me guess, you didn’t make it past the 8th grade when it comes to educational level!

You never cease to amaze people here when ever you feel the need to comment on subject matter you have not one iota of knowledge about!

Holy fk! Talk about ignorance and making a fool of themselves here. You take the cake once again Monte 2.0!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Unlike you, I dont indulge in PERSONAL ATTACKS with those I disagree with.I am not ignorant or retarded. I have only 2yrs of college which I assume makes me intellectualy inferior on PB .
This Ukraine business started on 2014. Guess who was in the White House? Something should have been done by the US at that time.
How much of a genius does it take to see that RASPUTRID MURDERS the leaders of those that oppose him( Navalny).He controls the media, does nothing for the people , only for the OLIGARCHS and his inner circle.His election will make Bidens look fair.

Biden. Father and son. Pelosi and Hillary had access to the White House as well.

Nothing. The US should have left Ukraine alone, but instead the US had been interfering since several years earlier with the fake revolution called the “Orange Revolution,” just like in Arab countries with similar fake revolutions.

Navalny was hardly popular. He was a Joo and ready to sell Russia to the Joos in the west just like corrupt Yeltsin, another Joo.

Every day Ukraine is being forced to continue the war means hundreds of Ukrainians being killed for nothing.

Putin actually prefers Biden to Trump, because the Biden regime is predictable.

Back in 2016, Putin actually said he preferred Hillery because her actions were predictable.

Doesnt matter, he was still opposed to RASPUTURD and he cant tolerate opposition.

Who wants all Christian Slavs dead?
You know the answer.

(5 million Ukrainians live in Russia)

More like a shortage of ammunition caused by the FKING around by the US and SOME Western countries.

It’s not the Ukrainian military Russia has destroyed.