Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates šŸŖ–

Western ā€œmercsā€ tend to be constantly in touch with their folks using the smartphones, so their whereabouts are readily known to Russians.

Russia might think that capturing them is more trouble than killing them in the battlefields.

I am wondering how much Russia can advance before the onset of winter begins? Also with new reserves coming up, they wonā€™t be ready for at least 2 months before joining the front lines.

Kiev propaganda channel in the Russian language.

Yes, there were protests against (partial) mobilization, but they were small scale.
At least you can voice opposition to Putin and his policies in Russia.
In Ukraine, opposition to the Kiev regime means death or worse.

I think the best thing that can happen to Ukrainian draftees is to become Russian POWs.

I know I thought it was funny, and interesting at the same time.

They might get treated better :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

For Ukraine, ā€œevery square meterā€ is more important than Ukrainian lives.
For Russia, Russian lives matter more than the land.

You mean the US proxy "every square meter matters. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Absolutely outstanding! They are a little shaky on the joystick at times, but good work nevertheless.

This was good from Alex.

Here is th RT footage in which Ukrainian forces bombed

1 Like

And there are those who still believe Russia is shelling the Zaporozhye nuke plant.

Huh?
Russia took control of the nuke plant already in March. Why should Russia shell itself?

Take it or leave it

1 Like

Good stuff even better if heavy metal music was added. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Duh! With Zelensky revealing he gets 1.8 billion dollars monthly from the US tax payer, its not hard to figure out that they want to keep that cash cow going by being a willing participant in state sponsored terrorism AKA proxy for the US.

1 Like

Ukraine is a shit country. It was a shit country way before the war. The government is corrupt, the economy is in shambles, and the people are just as shitty as the rest of the country. Thereā€™s nothing to do there except drink and fuck, and even that gets old after a while.

Russia should just nuke Ukraine already. Theyā€™re a bunch of inbred retards who canā€™t even govern themselves. They always start conflicts and cause trouble. Nuke them and be done with it. Itā€™s the only way to be sure. Plus, it would send a message to the rest of the world that Russia is not to be fucked with.

Do it, Putin. NUKE UKRAINE!

Letā€™s get all our damn money back before he nukes them. Send me some of their hot ass women too.

2 Likes

Pretty sad. Canā€™t say there was ever a time where I was vehemently opposed to American interests until now. I guess thatā€™s because they arenā€™t ā€œAmericanā€ interests. They are the interests of politicians and bankers masquerading as American interests and using a war in a shithole like Ukraine to funnel our tax dollars back to themselves. I hope Putin does us all a favor.

1 Like

It is most likely that the US is behind the destruction of the pipelines. Why? It forces Europe now to buy from the US LNG gas. Millions of people are going to suffer this winter due to US actions.

On the issue of Ukraine: now that the referendum is all but a done deal, Russia will begin mobilizing and preparing for a major offensive soon. Ukraine has for years been committing acts of genocide against people of the regions that just voted to join Russia, but no help or objectivity from the UN to recognize as such. Add in the fact that Borris Johnson twice visited Ukraine with a peace agreement on the table and twice he rejected it, should tell you all you need to know what is the bigger play here.

More to your point: The US has been in a perpetual state of war for over 200 years, most of the time creating regime change through a imperialistic lens that took over Great Britainā€™s role as a colonial hegemony. It started with Japan in 1856 when the US Navy threatened a sovereign country to open its borders to the west or else; and continued onward in places like South America, and the middle East when they and Britain destroyed a democratic state like Iran and Libya for the sake of American interests. So when we see billions of dollars of Tax payers money without the peopleā€™s consent being funneled in a place like Ukraine all to enrich the ruling elite as some would like to call them, then you know the law of averages has to catch up with a nation like the US at some point. Supporting the hegemonic war machine that these politicians advocate for has reached its expiration date and at some point the dogs of war will no longer be doing the bidding for such a class and will eventually begin turning inward in rabid form. People like Victoria Nuland, Obama, Kerry, McConnell, Romney, Ernst, Sullivan, Rice, Holder, Bush, Biden, Graham, Schummer, Pelosi, Warren, Bur, Bill and Hillary Clinton, Garland, the entire FBI, CIA, DOJ, and others that I fail to mention, should be rounded up and forced to face a firing squad for treason. That is just for starters.

What is happening in Ukraine and the money that is being spent while our debt reaches 31 trillion and counting, as interests rates continue climbing with 40 year highs of inflation should be considered an act of war on our own people. Ukraine has no bearing interest on the American people other than to purposely bankrupt our nation in order to usher in another proxy form of government that serves the world puppet masters their agenda for more control. Soros, Fink Gates and Schwaab continue unabated with their destructive plans while the rest of the population is distracted with illegal immigration, Identity politics and victimology of gender dysphoria and trans outrage. Roosters crow and Chickens do return home to roost. America as we know it is a collapsing empire, where the plutocrats rape the treasury for their own gain just like Nero did in 64 AD.

1 Like