Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

Somebody seems to want all Christians, especially white Christians dead.

This is the part of the game where it gets most dangerous, a cornered animal is never to be underestimated.

This is an interesting story.

Russia will bomb the US?

I’m perfectly in agreement with him on today’s Japan and Japanese. Japan became a very obedient servant of the US in 1945. The US itself is a slave state of the Joos, so go figure. Israel blew up Fukushima in 2011 and gets away with it, just like 911.

He had an interview with Patrick Lancaster some months ago before Avdiivka but it was a disaster because Lancaster didn’t have a translator and relied on the smartphone for computer translation.

Russia is now being a cat toying with its prey.

All the wars the US fought OUTSIDE the US prove that Fischer was right. He’s a Joo himself, so he knew what he was talking about.

1 Like

I agree! Lindsey Graham should hang or be shot or which ever is convenient! That goes for all politicians who supported prolonging this war without ever trying to reach a peace settlement.

3 Likes

Russia call the UK and France bluff.
The Russian Foreign Ministry summons the UK and French ambassadors in Moscow.
Lo and behold. No more talk about attack on the Crimea bridge.

How about killing more white people?

1 Like

Yes! That notion has crossed my mind more than a dozen times considering its white people killing other white people.

1 Like

I have a mixed reaction to this. The reason being 1. Maybe they don’t care and are trying to bait Russia. or 2. Maybe they do care and then scurry back like the rats that they are and stew about it for awhile at the same time playing the PR game.

Some politicians seem to suffer from megalomania, which is a disease of self-importance.

Future historians and the French public will laugh at Macron.

I have a hard time believing that Macron legitimately got elected and seeing it he was and is a WEF candidate having graduated from that school, its pretty clear to me that is exactly what happened to France and most of Europe; with their social engineering of third world ingrates being imported for maximum destruction.

1 Like

According to some sources, not sure about their accuracy but an entire generation has been wiped out. It’s sad on a certain scale.

He was elected the same way as Joe Biden was elected.

The same for the London mayor and First Minister of Scotland

I love watching this! Russia Victory day celebration!

2 Likes

Ukraine continues its drone strikes against Russian oil refineries in Krasnodar and near Kazakstan to disrupt fuel supplies for the Russian Army. Hopefully more will be hit to affect the supply of gas to the Russian people.

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!!!!!

You don’t really think Ukraine has a hope in hell of winning this… do you?

1 Like