Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

I wont deny the rift between the two, but that is common.It has happened here in the US to a point without the namecalling. Truman fired Mc Arthur for his idea of a nuke belt in Korea along the Chinese border. I assume during WWII there was an unpublicised rift between FDR and some Generals.
Zelensky should find a middle ground between him and Zeluzhly as his is a very capable General and not afraid to admit his mistakes. Zelensky is lucky to have him.
I wont deny that Russia has some minor gains in taking sone land, but the EXCESSIVE losses is unsustainable.

1 Like

Yes , Ukraine was not prepared at the start of the invasion but quickly adapted and defeated Russias attempted Kievs takeover.

Russias casualties and equipment losses are still 3 times Ukraines.

Russias casualties and equipment losses are still 3 times Ukraines.

That is simply not true!

Are you fking retarded or mentally challenged? Seriously I have to ask, because you have a serious problem with acknowledging hard facts but instead choose to repeat a liberal propaganda talking points of CNN!

Why do you continue to spew such bullshit here? Looking for attention? What is it?

According to BBC and Mediazona actual Russian deaths are around 38,000 to 50,000. The ratio is 1 Russian soldier = 9 dead Ukrainian soldiers

Russian figures are based on radio intercepts but we know the pentagon was briefed by zalzny himself last october that they had lost over half a million men dead and maimed with 32,000 POW and 90,000 MIA, deserted.

Ukraine has lost in excess of 400,000 with at least 100,000 with life changing injuries and amputations going by the 70,000 order for limbs placed with just one German company, and that figure will be low due to the time it takes before a wound has settled enough to take a prosthetic.

Also the average age of the Ukrainian soldier is now 43.

1 Like

Ukranian unit near Verbovoe gets obliterated.

This drone warfare is cruel and unforgiving! This is the new form of modern warfare!

Larry Johnson, former CIA

“He will die in one hour”

I don’t know what 200 and 300 indicate.

It looks like from the footage that they just bleed out.

I am not sure what that means either. It could mean the height of the drone in distance from the surface to ceiling.

1 Like

It’s all about Joos and Zionism.
(15) Shadow of Ezra on X: "𝗩𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆𝗺𝘆𝗿 𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗱? Leaked phone calls from Zaluzhnyi state that he would call Zelensky a variety of insulting nicknames in private like “small Mossad agent. This is why Zaluzhny was fired. He might have known who Zelensky… https://t.co/FzhwtOBRwv” / X (twitter.com)

Ukrainians are dying for nothing.

1 Like

It has gone off the rails of sanity and now it’s the Wild West

You like losing so badly that Zelenskyy is on suicide watch?

No, no. He has mansions everywhere.

He’s a professional grifter! Every is being exposed during the Tucker Putin interview.

1 Like

Western MSM Calls to Crucify Tucker Carlson, Sweden Throws In the Towel on Nordstream Investigation… (substack.com)

Mark Sleboda

Everything is temporary in life even for Kings and Queens.

Looks like King Charles may not be with us for very much longer

3 Likes

Brits say he’s not real Charles. An actor, as usual.

1 Like