Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

What is your military background PAL!!! The Russian.tanks are NO MATCH against the Abrams or Leopard 2s. The Leopard IA5 is vulnerable because it has LESS ARMOR PROTECTION. Ukraines biggest advantage is Russias TACTICAL INCOMPETENCE…
There was NO REASON.why they couldnt secure the airfield north of Kiev agsinst REAR TYPE UNITS. BEAT THAT PAL!!!

SLAVA UKRAINE ALL !!!¡!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

That is why there is a graveyard full of them in Ukraine. Just face it, Ukraine has lost and will lose even more when this shitshow is finally over with. No amount cuckholding and gaslighting for the Nazi’s on your part is going to change that inevitability!

Go back to watching football grandpa!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Classic! Blame the Joos and Boris Johnson! This is getting comical! :smiley:

Johnson is Jooish and is proud of it.

Joos may not be hiding behind every corner, but their tentacles and their agents are.

“Russia can not be defeated”

Mark Sleboda
I wish they had volume control.

Night vision on Russian drones, Ukrainian river crossing, etc.

It’s self-explanatory.

Russias losses FAR EXCEED UKRAINES in all areas. How many thousand RUSSIAN T 72s have been destroyed compared to UKRAINES and its not CLOSE.
Ukraine will only loose if the US and NATO limit their support which would be STABBING UKRAINE IN THE BACK.
Im surprised with you Military Intel background you ignore Russias BLATANT TAVTICAL INCOMPETENCE with the MEAT WAVE ASSAULTS taking needless excessive cssualties.

Listen to real info.

1 Like

Again, you like making a fool out of yourself continuously!

I call BS on your post.

You are free at any time to cite your sources as proof of your absurd claims, but we already know what your response to that is going to be.
“Go look at Youtube videos blah blah blah”

Why? Because you know you can’t prove something being true when its factually false.

Try again Grand pa!

Some people refuse to accept reality and the fact they have always been wrong.

They will never make it public, but I’m sure there are military personnel from Iran and North Korea on the Ukrainian front, quietly observing and studying the Russian tactics and electronic warfare, as Scott Ritter suggests.

I don’t know about the Iranians, but North Koreans speak Russian better than English and many are already working in the Russian Far East. Taxi drivers in Vladivostok said there were factories where North Koreans worked. I saw North Korean construction workers too. That was six years ago, so there may be more now.

Well they do share a border so not that hard to fathom that this would happen. Same as Canadians working in the US.

You must believe Russian battlefield tactics are the wave of the future. As a former Intel NCO, you should have a good understanding of Russias tactical incompetence. These Meat Wave assaults are a good use of numerical superiority which you approve of. What is false about the You Tube sources.
It doesnt take a MILITARY EXPERT to see Russias battlefield incompetence to see it .

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This surely doen’t look like a meat wave assault.

Again you are talking out of your a$$ and as usual you have no clue as to what the truth is or what the facts are! Thanks for the comedy break here!

Here is some facts don’t let them hit you upside your fat head grand pa!

This guy manages to stay on YouTube by saying positive things about Ukraine. Whether he honestly believes them is another story. I understand he is a Russian ex-pat living somewhere in Florida. Maybe that’s why he picked up Spanish accent. LOL

The mud season is coming to an end, and Russia is on the offensive (countercounteroffensive LOL).

1 Like