Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

Actually it’s a war between Russian and US (neocons), where the Ukrainians and of course Zelensky are accessories and their lives don’t matter.

Ukraine virtually made no progress, except some incursions into kill zones where they are slaughtered en masse.

Russia, on the other hand, is making a steady progress in the north, near Kupyansk blowing up bridges, preventing the Ukrainians from escaping.

Well as RW was intimating the US government is about to shut down over Ukraine funding.

Here we go again!

Looks like they kicked the can down the road AGAIN!

Yes I saw that, and the pulling of the fire alarm was a stunt that one would expect a high schooler to do

2 Likes

Everyone is asking when Russia enters the next phase?

Colonel MacGregor had been saying (throughout 2022) that Russia would make a big move in the winter when the ground freezes, but nothing happened.

Maybe last winter wasn’t cold enough. Who knows.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what the Russians are going to do to the M1 US Tank

The Ukrainian war is a political, not a military issue anymore, coming from Washington DC.
Trump did a very poor job selecting the people around him who were supposed to be working for him.

The only thing the Russians will do is put on their Nike track shoes and RUN LIKE HELL !!!

Attn Putinistas : Russias Army around Bakmut being beaten like a drum. Ukraine has control of the railway east of Andrika with the main North South highway are within Ukrainan Artiilery range.
Russian solders are surrendering more and more each day , despite " murders" by Russian officers. Sounds like the NKVD of WW2 Stalinist Russia.

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!!!!!

The war is over.
Zelensky is toast.

Why prolong the Ukrainian suffering?

1 Like

Go put your head in the toaster. Ukraine hitting Russia with RELENTLESS BODY SHOTS that its only a matter of time for the knockout of Russia to occur.

Bye bye US financial system! I wonder what it will be like for people like you living in the US when Food has a 400% mark up in the next coming months? While you are repeating the nonsense of fake news of Ukrainian battlefield victories, you are ignoring actual realities!

2 Likes

Food prices havent risen because of the pipe line closure , no drilling on Federal Land and we are now and oil importer instead of exporter . Wow!!! the wonder of BIDENOMICS , I must be missing something.
Well MY FRIEND , you havent refuted the views of the various You Tube news videos on Ukraine.
Heres a country slightly smaller in size of Texas with slightly 10% more people (43million aprox ) of the U S with Western weapons support beating the COMMIE ( RASPUTIN ) likea drum.
Kinda like how the Soviet Union beat Germany with Allied Logistical support , otherwise GERMAN would be the new NATIONAL LANGUAGE in Russia. Renember they could hardly beat FINLAND even up.
One good thing about Russia is they have RAISED THE BAR and set a new GOLD STANDARD for MILITARY INCOMPETENCE which shoud be a REQUIRED STUDY for future officers.

You have not provided any links to date even though I have asked you several times to do and your only response it asking me to look for you when in reality the burden of proof is not on me as I have already refuted your false narratives several times backed up with links and Youtube video analysis. For some reason you still refuse to wake up from your brainwashing coma.

Don’t worry, when you live in a glass house your self you should be casting stones of aspersions when in reality the US military is ripe for a major defeat and everyday Americans besides the brainwashed people like you still watching Foxnews know this to be true!

1 Like

🚹BREAKING: RUSSIA TO DEPLOY NUCLEAR POWERED MISSLE | Threatens West With ‘Response’ Putin says Russia will deploy a nuclear powered missile ‘soon’. This comes after a successful test of a nuclear-powered and nuclear-capable cruise missile with a potential range of many thousands of miles. Putin also declined to rule out the possibility it could carry out weapons tests involving nuclear explosions for the first time in more than three decades. Today, Putin warned the West of a ‘response’ to the pressure, and his willingness to ‘end the war’: “There is permanently increasing military and political pressure [from the West]. We have to respond. I have said many times that it was not us who started the war in Ukraine. On the contrary, we are trying to end it.” “The West has lost the sense of reality. Ukrainian conflict is not about territories. The issue is about global order.” Zelensky warned Europe that if Ukraine loses, Russia will attack other counties as well. Is Russia posturing again, as we’ve seen in the past, or is this not a bluff?

1 Like

Neocons in Washington DC. Are you listening?

You, neocons, don’t give a damn about hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian dead. But you won’t be safe forever.

2 Likes

Scott Rotter on Ukraine / NATO situation.

I don’t know anything about missiles and such, so I will take his word for it.
When it comes to moral decay in Germany, Ritter is probably right.