Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

You made serious typos:
Ukraine is losing to Russia.

The rest of your statement is accurate.

1 Like

What’s more to say about the defeat of the west?

1 Like

You read the news incorrectly!

1 Like

Russia doesnt have reserves, they move units from one place to another like playing checkers. The Russian solders have low morale because of the SHABBY treatment by commanders and Ukraines disruption of the supply line forcing them to eat outdated rations and the THREAT of being shot if retreating or surrendering.
Ukraine has admitted to heavy losses of armored vehicles in the Verbove area but will eventually take it along with Novoprokifka and move towards Tokmat.
Big KAHBOOM in Crimes on the Russian Naval Hqs building killing and wounding many important officers.

This is Canadian Prime minster Trudeau honoring a Nazi soldier who happens to be Ukrainian. What madness is this?

And Alex shows Trudeau’s insane recent speech.

1 Like

Go ahead! List one credible source by providing a link that has convinced you of this being true. Because most sane people that I have spoken to all seem to agree that Ukraine is in serious trouble and are about to lose this war soon.

1 Like

There are serious attempts to remove Zelensky inside and outside Ukraine.
Replace him with whom? General Zaluzhnyi.

There has to be an off ramp at some point, or if the West’s real intent was to broaden the war into a complete catastrophe then who knows, but I have serious reservations that nobody wants that and maybe Ukraine’s usefulness has finally reached a point of not being able to milk the same cow forever.

2 Likes

This is pretty much 100% on the mark and why the US and its allies are having a hard letting go. They created this mess and they simply can’t own it.

How many times have we heard that Ukraine “conquered” the same two empty villages? At a very heavy loss, each time.

1 Like
1 Like

The news sources on You Tube all say the same thing . Retired Gen Hodges says Ukraine has a good chance of defeating Russis.

That is a ambiguous response. Be more specific and cite a source that backs up your rhetoric with an actual link. You’ve yet to do that!

I have previously given my resources from You Tube and there was a video of an interview with Gen Hodges also on You Tube but I dont remember who did the interview.

I just found the interview in TV NEWS RAIN.

Actually you didn’t provide any actual links to your sources, only that you said that there are a bunch of “Youtube” videos without specifically naming any sources that we should look up ourselves. Which pretty much is an ambiguous response like always!

1 Like

Pioneer, Divine Justice and Denys Davyov on You Tube

That is not what I asked. I am not going on a wild goose chase just to find your reference that you are suppose to cite. A direct link sir that specifically backs up your claim is how its done.

1 Like

2 Likes

After the last few years of hearing people like Turdo and others like him from the left label Trump supporters as Nazis, then inadvertently give a standing ovation to an actual Ukrainian born Nazi that served in the SS during WWII is some bat sh*t crazy turn about. You simply can’t make this stuff up its so bizarre!

1 Like