Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates šŸŖ–

Again, whst is your military backround.

I served 101st, and 2nd Ranger battalion. Served First Gulf War Desert Storm, Mogadishu and Diego Garcia. Later was a contractor in Operation Iraqi Freedom with the State Department. MOS 35 Foxtrot (35F)

Why do you keep repeating the same old dogmatic crap over and again? Why donā€™t you provide sources to these so called YouTube videos that you keep saying you watch?

1 Like

A drone with a bomb.

No longer a toy but a deadly weapon.

1 Like

That looks like a cigar delivery service than a bomb!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ukraine getting lit up like no ones business!

This for people who actually have critical thinking skills who think rationally and can be objective in their world views and perspectives.

Put yourself in Putinā€™s shoes.

CIA/State Dept fund Nazi militant groups and takeover Ukraine via color revolution in 2014.

The US begin creating DNA specific bioweapons in Ukraine, designed to wipe out Russian civilization. Then C19 kills 7 million people.

What would you do?

Flashback to October 18th, 2018. Putin speaks on the reports of Georgian Official leaking information that the US were developing biological weapons.

Putin confirms that adversaries have the technology to create biological weapons based on ethnic groups. He called for diplomacy and for world leaders to address this back in 2018.

This isnā€™t some wild conspiracy theory. This is the forefront of the global geopolitical landscape.

2 Likes

This bridge has little strategic value, as Brian Berletic points out, and itā€™s hard to protect.

Nonetheless, it has very effective propaganda values for Ukraine.

Knowing all this, Russia could have built a much lower bridge, just above the water line. Maybe a causeway or a draw bridge, that opens when large vessels pass.

That was when the Sea of Azov and Mariupol were Ukraine and Ukraine tried to ram the bridge beams.

Alexander Mercouris update on the bridge attack.

Was it the British Defence Minister who said Zelensky thinks Britain is Amazon? Just place an order and it will deliverā€¦

I sure hope Amazon will neve deliver this kind of sh-t with a drone. The improved Russian drone can fly at the speed of 100 km/h at a tank, so itā€™s probably hard to shoot it down.

No I suppose it is not. We soldier on but in a wildly spectacular fashion in uncertain times.

1 Like

You ainā€™t seen nothing yet.
But in the meantime, Russia hit Odessa hard.

Odessa is always associated with Catherine the Great, the Russian Czar (Czarina) from Germany.
The city has always been Russian.

Okay, here are 3 sources from You Tube
Divine Justice
US Secret Journal
Warthog Defense

We want links not stupid titles. Do you like tits or do you like boobs? Lol

1 Like

This is what providing sources that report objective facts looks like!

The west does not honor any of their agreements. They bomb the Kerch Bridge and then try to blame Russia for pulling out of the grain deal. Talk about hypocrisy and you support this crap! Yours is not a moral position its only one based on ignorance!

A military dog near Kupyansk

The military primer is a smooth operator! :sunglasses:

You wanted sources and I gave you sources!!! Has the elevation affected your thinking ability???,

There are Russian homes for sale in Crimea,20% off market price available as a vacation home or second residence. For more info call 1 800 Zelensky. Hurry now before all sold out !!!

Ukrainian heavy equipment like tanks and armored vehicles couldnā€™t punch through the mine fields Russia had laid.

Whatā€™s Ukraineā€™s approach now? Send infantry through the same mine fields.

It may or may not hurt Kiev, because many dead Ukrainian soldiers are Russian-speaking or Hungarian-speaking minorities.

1 Like

You do know what a link is right? We all provide links to the stories and videos in this thread, so what makes you so different that you canā€™t do the same? Lazy?

1 Like
1 Like