UK/US now shitholes but why?

That too!!! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

There is a double whammy

Donā€™t be ridiculous Monte. The rank and file have had no choice in world wide policy and again you pointing out that the problem is Western policy really is no solace to the normal people who have to live with these people. At street level people just see the invasion, the dog will only take so much poking before it bites.

True, and I wasnā€™t necessarily pointing to rank and file. However, and Americans need to do this too, if British citizens want an end to bad UKFP, they need to make themselves heard, loudly, and in sufficient numbers. I donā€™t know about there, but here, too many Americans fail to connect the dots. Itā€™s just easier to be pissed off at Muslims and blame them.

Unless you have been living in a cave some place, everybody knows that the British public and I know of plenty in the US who have also expressed concerns and made themselves heard too only to be met with the usual crap about racism, islamophobia etc etc to the point of locking people up for wanting to discuss it !!!

No itā€™s not easier at all. You really have no clue what it is like to live with them. Yes we can be angry at the politics of it all but that doesnā€™t alter the day to day bullshit that people have to put up with from them. The rape gangs, the non existent work ethic, the demands for sharia law and special treatment.
Some reading for youā€¦

Robert_Spencer_The_Truth_About_Muhammad.pdf (3.1 MB)

1 Like

Thatā€™s not what I was talking about. Make yourselves heard that you are fed up with your government pursuing idiotic policies In the Middle East that havenā€™t done a damn thing to improve your lives, but instead are making you miserable. Whereā€™s the British rallyā€™s and protests demanding that the UK get out of the ME?

Iā€™m sorry, 100 years of British interference in the Middle East, toppling governments, bombing the hell out of one Muslim country after another, and youā€™re wringing your hands over the consequences. I think that the British citizenry should have been reigning in their government for a long time and have failed to do so.

You have a very pissed off people that have never been able to retaliate against western aggression and have now found an alternative other than the battlefields where they have been hopeless against it. It seems they have found a way to bring their enemy down.

1 Like

That means the issue is not

Muslim vs Christian
Christian vs Muslim

at all!

Whatā€™s your point Alex. How many pasty whites committed violent crimes in the UK while you were waiting for a headline featuring a brown person that you could run and post. Racism and bigotry is a huge fucking problem all its ownā€¦

The young police officer saved his own life from a lunatic with a machete and you bring in your race card? You racist idiot.

1 Like

And there you have it. Typical personal assault and name calling by the people incapable of articulating anything in a manner worthy of respect. You looseā€¦:roll_eyes:

There was a time when the Brits were conquering the world and exploiting the peopleā€™s and resources all around the globe. Itā€™s only fitting that they get their asses kicked today.

Donā€™t be too complacent - think ā€˜sleepersā€™? Conversely some of the finest surgeons in this country are Muslims, so Iā€™m not sure where that leaves us? For example, when the shit hits the fan, theyā€™ll be as vulnerable as the rest of us. And to complicate it even further, they are of the Islamic faith, so theyā€™re half-way there already? Maybe itā€™s a question of what finishes us off first, religion or some kind of coronavirus. Iā€™ve always been convinced it will be a pandemic that does it.

See youā€™re too much of a racist for me to come to a reasonable conclusion so Iā€™m gonna leave you to your own self demise.

1 Like

For all the good that would do? Our politicians are just as self-serving, self-absorbed, and dumb as yours; not only that, but the vast majority of our populace (like yours too - ā€˜Idiocracyā€™ ring any bells??) are more interested in The Great British Bake-off than realpolitik. Or even fakepolitik for that matter! :grin:

1 Like

This is the extract from The Looming Tower I was talking about yesterday in my post 62 above: Iā€™m not going to elaborate on it because if anyoneā€™s really interested they can either check a synopsis of it on Wiki or read the book, (my { } parentheses):

ā€œHe {Qutb} also brought home {from a lengthy stay in the US} a new and abiding anger about race. ā€œThe white man in Europe or America is our number-one enemy,ā€ he declared. ā€œThe white man crushes us underfoot while we teach our children about his civilization, his universal principles and noble objectives . . . we are endowing our children with amazement and respect for the master who tramples our honor and enslaves us. Let us instead plant the seeds of hatred, disgust, and revenge in the souls of these children. Et seqā€

So we cant blame it all on Islam??

He canā€™t accept the truth either. Islam has been a violent, intolerant theocracy for nearly 1400 years. Its predilection for terrorism, killing, subjugation and genital mutilation of females, fucking of goats and camels would be about the same today had none of the Western world interfered in the Middle East.

A ā€˜religionā€™ that believes in killing all non-believers is certainly not one of peace and its followers have no intention whatsoever of assimilating into a civilized society anywhere on earth.

Their intent is to rule the world.

Monte thinks they adopted this agenda because the civilized western nations pissed them off.

2 Likes

That phrase (in The Looming Tower) follows the excerpt I posted above almost verbatim.

That seems to be an apologetic opinion of the author more so than a truthful description of the general population of Islamic leaders and their zealous followers.

I can understand that over centuries many Muslims may have seen the ā€˜religionā€™ as intolerant and totally lacking in respect for the lives of others causing them to observe only what they had to in order to keep from being killed by the zealots among them.

Such slow transformations may have been enhanced by the study of the western world as the author claims. Iā€™ve heard that today thereā€™s a small percentage of Muslims that are radicals. I suspect that centuries ago that percentage was huge. Several bloody crusades were fought between Christians and Muslims, the root cause of which was intolerance.

Though the percentage of radicals today may be small, just a small percentage of billions of people is a large number. I have personal friends that are Muslim. One is married to a ā– ā– ā– ā–  He and a few of the others that I have had conversations with regarding terrorism (which is predominantly perpetrated by radical Muslims) agree with my posit that this will end only when all radical Muslims are deadā€¦hence my occasional signature line ā€œKill ALL radical Muslimsā€¦and their indoctrinated children.ā€

Sounds harsh, I know. I also know it will never happen. I believe the only way radical Islam will be killed off is by gradual conversion of radicals to moderates. This too will likely never happenā€¦especially if we continue to grant Islam all the benefits of freedom of religion.

Perhaps a rewriting of the Quran without all the calls for violence and killing of ā€˜infidelsā€™ would work. But again, that will never happen. So weā€™re back to square one.

Radical Islam will disappear when our sun diesā€¦about 5 billion years from now.

In the mean time, KILL ALL RADICAL MUSLIMSā€¦and their indoctrinated children!

1 Like