UK/US now shitholes but why?

Typical case of winning the battle and losing the war.

Even in wars with Germany and Japan, who were the American servicemen who got killed and wounded?
Sons of white, Christian, middle class American families. Something is fishy.

The Talibs might or might not have been defeated in Afghanistan - and anyone who believes they have will believe anything :roll_eyes: - but militant Islamists are already in every other country on the planet. This is a typical American and British mindset - that everyone who isn’t a Westerner is stupid, and how many times in recent history has it been proven incorrect?

And yet we still keep going back for more! To keep making the same mistakes is the very definition of ‘stupid’?

This segues nicely into the ‘‘WHY’’ of the OP
Maybe there is a deeper reason we keep making the same mistakes.
If the following is true we are being controlled by an entity that wants US/UK/The west to become shitholes for the benefit of the usual suspects.

''Bendersky’s years of diligent research demonstrate that for decades these experienced professionals—and many of their top commanding generals—were firmly convinced that major elements of the organized ■■■■■■ community were ruthlessly plotting to seize power in America, destroy all our traditional Constitutional liberties, and ultimately gain mastery over the entire world. ‘’

Asylum Seekers Sexually Assault Girls, Beat Up Their Father… I live in PA’s Coal Regions, a very unique breed of people. The only Old West Towns, East of the Mississippi. If this happened here, there is little doubt someone may have shot these knuckle draggers. You cannot swing a dead cat in my neighborhood, without hitting someone who is carrying. Silly me, I forgot Germans cannot arm themselves. But it looks like the perps can.

Who is a terrorist?
It’s not a band of religious fanatics who walk around with bombs around their waist.

A terrorist is someone who subjugates others by blackmail.
Blackmail with what? The biggest bombs known to mankind. Nuke bombs.

Israel’s nuke submarines sail around the world to strike at any target it likes, and Israel’s nuke missiles are targeting European cities.
Civilized world is terrorized by this monstrous entity called Israel and yet cannot get rid of it. Much less speak about it. Or else.

German people can thank Angela Merkel for all the harassment and violence coming from the ‘refugees’ that have flooded Europe since the bleeding heart invitations were issued.

It’s not the making of Angela Merkel alone.
It’s the liberal thought among the population, especially the younger generation in Germany, combined with manufactured guilt (mostly fake).

As for Britain, I assume it’s the guilt as well (for colonizing the four corners of the world?) that’s permitting the purposeful destruction of the country.

All this bullshit must stop.
School education should start teaching true history.

:+1:
…

Pure crap. Israel doesn’t have anything other than diesel electric subs which have very limited range.

Israel’s submarines (which their slave state Germany had to deliver) can launch nuke missiles.

Remember the nuke scare in Honolulu a few years ago?

Israel tried to sink USS Liberty.
Israel gives a rat’s arse (as Brits would say) about annihilating a goyish city.

I think it goes further back than Merkel’s disastrous policy; if the West had supported Assad and the Russians 7(?) years ago in Syria to defeat the so-called ‘rebels’ (the BBC unfailingly refers to Syria’s jihadists aka Islamic State as rebels :roll_eyes: ), the mass migration wouldn’t have happened in the first place? And I don’t think toppling Gaddafi helped the situation very much either?

Gaddafi said it himself: Without me, Europe will be flooded with Africans.
Another wave of migrants to Europe is ready to go, from northern Iraq, now living in tent cities. Any exchange of fire between US (Israel’s proxy) with Iran will unleash them.

Good luck with that. Until Pop Jim stepped in, the grandkids believed the “only slaves” in the history of the world, were blacks on white owned American plantations. I also told them to step lightly with the truth, since a liberal teacher who was confronted with irrefutable in stone facts, could make their lives a veritable Hell. I started with this: Top 10 Black Slaveowners - Listverse and this; Article: The Slaves That Time Forgot | OpEdNews Isn’t it strange that these in stone facts are not taught in our taxpayer funded public schools. I guess too much truth would level the field on the history of slavery; that being, most races, cultures, etc. endured slavery. Every race, culture, has had it’s drug through the shit periods in their histories. This is another truth never taught; Islam was “thee” very keystone in the African slave trade. Remember folks: THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE ! This post deserves it’s own thread - OP.

That would definitely make a good thread. Call it The True Historical Record of Slavery Among Humans (Credible links required!)

Considering the historical FACT that slaves built the pyramids in Egypt, the use of slavery definitely popular long before white land owners in the USA bought and sold blacks to work the cotton fields.

It is said by many that humanity came “out of Africa”. Well, SO DID SLAVERY! Blacks were capturing and owning or selling blacks to other blacks long before white people became involved in the black slave trade.

1 Like

Why do you think so many Caribbean blacks have Irish names. I don’t think the Irish went there on holiday. Just some trivia not taught in our taxpayer funded public schools. THE IRISH SLAVES SHIPPED TO THE CARIBBEAN TO “BREED … From 1641 to 1652, over 500,000 Irish were killed by the English and 300,000 were sold as slaves. Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one decade. Families were ripped apart as the English dd not not allow Irish fathers to take their wives and children with them.
During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between 10 and 14 years were taken from their parents and sold as slaves. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2,000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica.
African slaves were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.
African slaves cost 50 sterling in the late 1600s. Irish slaves came at no more than five sterling. If a planter whipped, branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. The English settlers then began to “breed” Irish women and girls as young as twelve with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion.

I am suggesting you start this new thread…perhaps in the History category.

It’s done. And feel free to add any truth that pops up.

It’s an assumption.
Farmers in Egypt have no work for 6 months in a year, as the whole delta is flooded. So it was a government sponsored undertaking (just like New Deal under FD Roosevelt). In fact, farmers demanded more work from the Pharaoh.

There were black and white (European) slaves in early America.

Humanity does not come from Africa. More ancient hominid fossils found in East Asia, Siberia and even in the Americas.

Well we’re doing our bit . . . the Royal Navy ‘rescues’ them from the perils of the English Channel by taking them aboard patrol cutters from the dinghies - which Pres. Macron has kindly supplied them with, courtesy of French taxpayers. Don’t ask me what happens to all those redundant dinghies afterwards though - they’re probably left to float away like so much flotsam and jetsam, and are cluttering up the Channel shipping lanes even as I write. ‘Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.’