**Two minutes of hate:**

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has threatened the Vice President, demanding he invoke the 25th Amendment within 24 hours to remove Trump or this week, the House of Representatives will begin impeachment proceedings against the president.
He only has 8 days left in office.
If you are in financial distress because your business/job was destroyed during the virus lockdowns and your kids have gone uneducated for 8 months well, to bad that’s just not a priority for the Democrats.
The purpose of the impeachment to escalate the current heated political climate so the Trump supporters will act out and they will gain more momentum for whatever draconian measures and punishment they hope to execute. Don’t take the bait.
The possible second purpose is a diversion to move people from thinking about election fraud.

There has ben a number of opinions that say Nans will move and impeach Trump in the house. The impeachment would sit dormant until after the dementia king takes office then send it to a democrat controlled senate for the trial and full impeachment. The purpose to ensure Trump cannot run in 24.

I wonder if it would pass muster in the SCOTUS as the purpose of impeachment is to remove a person from office.

2 Likes

Yes the con man trumputin will go down in history BY FAR THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY without any question We can’t do enough to this filthy pig…oh I guess we can we can expose everything he has done and he will lose a large part of the Republican Party…plus he will never be able to hold office again how good it is…And when it goes to the Senate there will be by partisan voting against this russian agent trumputin…
HOW GOOD IT IS…

1 Like

I don’t think so, although I do agree there is no reason to do insurrection. Trump needs to be held accountable, at least to prevent him from ever holding office again. Hopefully NY State will convict him of financial crimes too and put him in prison.

1 Like

DaJackass, President Trump has done a great job as president. Fighting baseless impeachment charges, Phony Russian collusion charges and still managed to neutralize Iran and NK.
By meeting twice with Lil Kim, he embarrassed previous admins that only blew smoke up our ass. What favorite Commiecrat.of yours would have the testicles to do that. He also moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem where it belongs while previous admins cowered in fear of Palestinians.
President Trump should be on Mt. Rushmore aside of other great presidents.

1 Like

So you think trumputin should be on mt. Rushmore huh…you don’t need to say anything more… YOU
ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON THE BOARD…WELL THERE ARE DOZENS MORE WITH THE SAME
IQ ABOUT 45 THE SAME A TRUMPUTIN…
WHEN THEY PRINTED THE DICTIONARY UNDER “TOTAL FUKIN OUT OF THEIR MIND IDIOTS” YOUR PICTURE WAS USED…AND ON GUYS THAT HAVE THE TINEST DICKS YOU AND TRUMPUTIN SHARE THE THE PAGE…

OH I FORGOR IRAN NOW HAS MORE NUCLEAR DIVICES THAN THE EVER SINCE DUMPIE TRUMPIE TRASHED THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT THEM IN PLACE…FACTS JUST FACTS

DaJackass, I’m not within eyesight of you.You have Monte looking like Mr Rogers. President Trump has flaws like everyone except you has.
You set the bar to idiocy that no one else can reach. You’re alone at the top.Enjoy being No. 1

NO TRUMOUTIN DOESN’T HAVE FLAWS LIKE ANYONE ELSE…HIS FLAWS ARE TERMINAL.
HE’S THE BIGGEST CROOKED CON MAN IN HISTORY TO BE PRESIDENT HE LIES ON A LEVEL UNHEARD OF IN A FREE SOCIETY…
QUICKLY ALL THE SHIT HE’S DONE WILL BE FOUND…HE WILL HAVE A NEGATIVE ACCEPTANCE RATING…AND COULD BE IN JAIL…HE’S MADE MASSIVE ENEMIES AND THEY WILL SUCEED TRUMPUTIN IS IN VERY BIG TROUBLE AND MAY HAVE TO FLEE WITH HIS FAMILY TO RUSSIA

AS FOR YOU… who the fuck are you… some kind of SIMPLETON JERK OFF TIED TO A PARTY THAT’S ALL BUT DESTROYED AND AT BEST MASSIVLY DIVIDED NEVER TO BE PUT BACK TOGETHER…You’re the dumb ass that believes it will happen…ANOTHER TOOTH FERRY GUY HUH You need a lot more than the TOOTH FERRY TO FIX WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR BUNCH

Accountable for what???

And pelosi should also be thrown out of office and never allowed in DC again. And that is why we need term limits in congress.

3 Likes

Are you American, or are you from another country?

He is Monte. It’s Monte saying what he really wants to say. Jackel is Monte’s alter ego.

Another leftist who is drunk on MSM talking points. He now talks about rule of law prevailing while invalidating protest of the side he disagrees with. How exactly does that work again? It’s only legitimate protest if my side gets to do it! Holy crap! Talk about promoting the new totalitarianism in the guise of fake unity bullshit, this takes the cake.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, it’s sour grapes. They need 2/3 of the Senate, not 50 votes.

Maybe we should send them all a bottle of wine…

DaDoucheBag, looks like I’m getting to you.Present solid evidence to support your stupid assertions.You have the composition skills of a chimpanzee .No, Schmobamas was biggest von man president. Remember those jobs weren’t quite shovel ready and you may keep your doctor.His cons made Bernie Madoffs look good.
Compared to you, I’m Albert Einstein. You should be happy we can’t face you , because you would be eating you meals through a straw for 6 to 8 weeks.
You’re jealous of President Trumps sucesses and taking on the SWAMP while backstabbed by TRAITORS within his party .
Its easy to get you pissed off. Do you have ticket for Tojo Bidens inauguration???

You cannot prosecute someone for fake crimes made up by Democrats. We proved that multiple times in the past 4 years.

Why the hell aren’t these idiots on everyone’s ignore list? SO much better that way…

you’re a gaggle of pimps that have big talk and limp wrists…you have to bring real men in to satisfy your wife happy cuz you have limp dicks…I’d love have you here so my dogs could have you for dinner… you’re just like your pimpy god donnie trumputin and his queer pimp boys…

You fukers are so gone…finished washed up and you have your god to blame for it…So go hide you faces because you’ll end up in jail and then you’ll find out what real diks are like…

@DaJackel Dicks

DaJackass. You must know alot about having dicks up the ass. You must be speaking from experience.

Did you answer the questions put to you about is your mother your sister…huh
red necks have been practicing incest for a hundred years+…Maybe your sister
didn’t tell you yet…and if you’ve been having sex with your sister that gets real
complicated…anyway you can go back and have a discussion with who ever
you call your family…come back and let us know how it works out huh

Why don’t you go back to whatever bridge you came out from Troll