Two English Lesbians Beaten on London Bus

Your reporting on the yoofs trying to get lesbians to be lesbians seems to be accurate. It also sounds like the lesbians got uppity and initiated the fight. They were then beaten like men by some boys. They wanted equality, right?

Honk Honk

1 Like

Today. Yesterday they arrested four teens, 15-18.

Seeā€¦ somethingā€™s not right. A bunch of straight guys are not gonna punch good looking lesbians. (Personally, I like the dark haired one. She looks like she could be crazy in that good sort of way. :stuck_out_tongue: The blonde looks like sheā€™d have a bitchy personality.)

Guys just arnā€™t gonna do that. Someone with a vagina got aggressive, I think.

Of course they will. There are some real nasty bastards around.

Only religious wackos would get violent with an attractive lesbian.

There is a female poster somewhere around here I canā€™t remember her name off the top of my head but apparently she has kung fu skills and the ability to out run any grown man if only she was there she could have put the attackers in a joint manipulation hold until the police arrive :roll_eyes:

That sounds hawt - who is this?

1 Like

As someone who raised a daughter I canā€™t tell you how many times I told her not to get loud and physical with a man. Most guys might take it. Some wonā€™t. The ones who wonā€™t no matter how scrawny they look will deliver an ass whooping on a woman.

1 Like

My wife used to take Jiu-Jitsu. It makes for a hell of a wild time in the bedroom.

1 Like

Wow, sounds like you are giving her superhero status.

No doubt with martial arts training a person would be able to defend themselves better than someone who has no training.

But also consider part of the training is the ability to assess a situation and not participate in the escalation so that you do not have to defend yourself.

We donā€™t really know the full story yet, but it sounds like one of the women escalated the situation. Whatever pride you may have, it isnā€™t wise to stand alone when it is four against one and you are trapped in close quarters.

I believe that homosexuals are no different than pedophiles. While I understand that what pedophiles do and the repercussions of their acts are on a far more horrendous level, when I say that homosexuals are no different than pedophiles I refer to what they are on the inside, and that is sick disordered people who have perverted unnatural sexual desires. Now, having said that, I donā€™t maraud around town looking for pedophiles to beat up, and neither do I feel the need to beat up homosexuals. Violence is always wrong. BUT, there are those who cannot stomach any sort of sick pervert flaunting their perversion in public, and I can understand the desire to act out on it even though I do not condone actually doing it

1 Like

How do you feel about homosexuals doing what they do in the privacy of their own homes??? Genuine question not looking for a debate just your opinion on the matter

1 Like

I donā€™t care what anybody does in their own homes. Its been going on forever anyways. My 2 problems with the whole homosexual issue are the legitimizing of Gay Marriage, which is something that I cannot and will not ever recognize, and also the APA removing same-sex attraction from the DMS, because there was no scientific basis whatsoever to do it, it was pure politics.

EDIT: By the way, I was in favor of gays being allowed to enter into civil union ā€œcontractsā€ that gave them all the medical and other rights and privileges of a married couple

Having a false sense of security in a physical confrontation is going to get you hurt just ask the lesbians from this bus

1 Like

CCTV footage has been released the lesbians attacked the teenagers first hilarious it was the blonde one she stormed from the front of the bus to the back started throwing punches and trying to scratch the guys face it resulted in her getting beaten up. Iā€™ll beat a lesbian up any day of the week and if they think Iā€™m lying then come try me!!!

I have gay neighbors; and I could care less what they do in the privacy of their own home. Weā€™ve been friends for years; and never an incident. They keep to themselves, work hard, and contribute to the community. More than the parasitic 3rd generation welfare slugs down the block from me. I do not care for the herd of cats the neighbors have. Always a sore spot seeing cats shit in my garden.

2 Likes