Two English Lesbians Beaten on London Bus

A woman has described a terrifying attack on her and her girlfriend by a group of men while they were on their way home on a night bus in north London.

Melania Geymonat, a 28-year-old air hostess, and her girlfriend Chris were left bloodied and in shock after the attack on May 30 that she said started when the men asked the pair to kiss for their entertainment.

Ms Geymonat shared a photo in a Facebook post on June 5 of her and Chris on the bus, which they had been taking to Camden, with their faces and clothes covered in blood.

She labelled the attack as “chauvinist, misogynistic and homophobic violence”.

Is this part and parcel? It sure is. You have to get used to homophobic attacks in a diverse society.

2 Likes

Not one mention of a description of the attackers. We all know what that means.

Hopefully this attack just created two more conservatives.

4 Likes

Ha! Spot on analysis! Yeah we know who the attackers were, and were purposely omitted from the report for the sake of promoting PC enrichment!

3 Likes

And by promoting more enrichment more attacks are going to happen at which point the people will be told that it is just part and parcel of living in a big city.

Clown World :clown_face:

4 Likes

I know the story should not amuse me but the looks on their faces of shocked bewilderment it’s like they’re not aware that we live in the most tolerant time in history in one of the most tolerant societies of in the world and that if you invite people from intolerant parts of the world and they see you on a bus late at night and you refused to kiss for their sexual arousement they’ll beat the shit out of you I bet you the sis white men are not so bad now

This is what happens when reality walks up to you and punches you in the face.

1 Like

One attacker spoke in Spanish, the others had strong British accents. We’re waiting for video footage and witness statements.

Oh do shut up already will you!

Jumping the gun a bit no…:wink:

So it was a bilingual Spanish person and and a bilingual British person and the British person chose to speak English despite being fluent in Spanish and the Spanish person even though he understand English decided to talk in Spanish and both of them were native Europeans sounds legit as fuck

I didn’t say anything like that. I merely posted what the victims said, that one young man spoke in Spanish and the others (presumably) in English with heavy British accents. And then of course I also said that we need to wait for any video footage and witness statements to learn more. :man_shrugging:

There are multiple examples of people being attacked and giving false descriptions of their attackers in a attempt to not demonise a certain group that could very well be the case here

1 Like

British accent like this?

https://youtu.be/AEBu-y4sx4s

1 Like

Sure, but wouldn’t prudence be to wait and see, instead of running off at the mouth with all the uninformed claims we’ve seen here?

2 Likes

Jumping to the conclusions like we’ve seen here by so many, before the British authorities have even come to a conclusion, is foolish.

1 Like

So you trust the “conclusions” of British authorities?

They are not exactly supportive of the traditional British family.

1 Like

Yeah right. I’m sure these two bloodied women were trying to protect their attackers.

Good catch. They were missing that noose around their necks… the telltale signs of a hoax.

Four teenagers have been arrested in connection with this crime, aged 15-18.

1 Like

Can you say, “Jussie Smollett”?

That lying son of a bitch is going to see the inside of a jail cell yet!

I feel for the battered lesbians. No woman should ever be attacked…especially by a man, and certainly not by a group of fake men. (These guys were not men at all. The were sniveling cowards each trying to impress the others.)

However, I think the women here had no good sense in being out at 2:30 AM in London. Surely that new that criminals love the early morning hours.