Two English Lesbians Beaten on London Bus

If more than 50% are male, I’m contacting

https://eji.org/we-are-here

Just like racial injustice… men are disproportionately accused of such crimes. We know that crimes are only committed by demographics at the same proportion thst those demograohic sectors appear in the population . Clearly this injustice against innocent men must end.

The bus driver says there is CCTV footage of the attack which is in the possession of the London police. So I would imagine we will all get to see these attackers soon.

1 Like

I doubt it. They don’t want anything that will challenge their diversity and inclusion narrative.

1 Like

When community relations are as damaged they currently are in the UK people will jump to conclusions in situations like this that’s the unfortunate reality right now

It’s happened before and it will happen again

Yeah well without a shred of evidence, everybody jumped into this thread with insinuation and innuendo that Muslims committed the attack. Bigotry and homophobia come in all races and ethnicities, and wisdom would dictate waiting for confirmation of the attackers.

1 Like

Why do they always accuse men?

1 Like

That’s hilarious you are the first person to mention Muslims here. so you think it was Muslims basically do you think you are here defending the little guy with the Muslims being the little guy honestly this is hilarious projection at its finest even you know there’s a problem you just don’t want to talk about it you would rather try to shut up people that are talking about it

1 Like

I’m not sure it might have something to do with statistical averages or maybe anyone that points these statistical averages out are sexist and then we can all move along in blissful ignorance

I have no idea, I’ve made no claims either way. I’ve advocated for people to wait and see who authorities present as the guilty parties.

The hell I don’t want to talk about it. Bigotry and homophobia are a huge problem, but justice will prevail.

According to the facebook post the dykes started the fight. The gang of youths were probably just bantzing them and they got mad. This is what happens when you tell women they are strong independent wahmens they do stupid shit like get in fights with ■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

Yeah, Facebook supersedes the police investigation. Good gawd the mighty…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

No one should be beaten for their sexuality. Ever.

3 Likes

That will be the last post in the thread, besides mine.

1 Like

Agreed

But I cant tell if they were hit simply for their sexuality or if the one got aggressive and in the face of the hooligans…

2 Likes

The women are manipulating the media here. This is nothing to do with homophobia. The guys took the piss, the girls got wound up and said something and caused someone to lose their temper.

What we will never know is what the girls said. This is typical men are evil monsters propaganda nonsense.

2 Likes

What the news doesnt’ report - the lezzers started the fight, the ‘yoofs’ were goading them by throwing money at them to get them to lez up, not to attack them.

Then the lezzers be like ‘tfw you realize that a teenage boy can easily kick your ass’.

The police haven’t produced a report.

But they have arrested a 16 year old and interviewing others.