Two articles of impeachment

Well, there is the pot calling the kettle black. :rofl:

1 Like

Surely you’re kidding right…:rofl:

Right, the impeachment obsessed House was so confident in their legislative record they had to try to appear rational by hurriedly announcing they would support the USMCA they’d been sitting on for more than a year. Surely the timing was just coincidence . :wink:

As President Obama observed he didn’t have to use his veto often because Harry Reid held up any legislation displeasing to the President. More than 70 Obamacare reform bills alone. Speaking of bills, Harry blocked passage of a Federal budget to manage paying them.

Of course never Trumpers like George Will blamed the Republican controlled House for not passing bills pleasing to Senate Democrats. Republicans are always to blame for Democrat intransigence. :roll_eyes:

All irrelevant. I was responding to a poster who insinuated that the Dems need to pass legislation. The fact is they have, most of it bipartisan, and it’s all collecting dust on McConnell’s desk…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s the soundbites on the channel you’re watching…not fact. Your REPs’ “quid-pro-quo! Quid-pro-quo” suddenly becoming “pressuring” LOL which “facts” are you talking about…hurry up and answer because as far as the truth goes on that side of the aisle, it is constantly in flux. The transcripts have been out for a while. Have you even read them?

Perhaps you prefer the “My boyfriend’s best friend’s cousin heard from his neighbor’s mom’s bridge partner who overheard a cop who got orders not to talk his partner’s father’s dentist until last year.”

yeah…facts. Shhhhhhh…Jack’s whispering to you…

It appears to me that it should be up to the CITIZENS of this country to decide on the removal of a President that that we duly elected, and not a handful of deranged congressional members who are NOT faithfully executing their oath of office.

1 Like

The citizens do via the representative they voted for.

Except there’s nothing like that. Talk about exaggeration. Trump’s hand picked ambassador to the EU, arranging the release of security funds and WH meeting for the public declaration that Ukraine would investigate the Biden’s, said with regard to the question, was there a quid pro quo, YES!!!

The president leveraged tax payer money to his personal benefit.

I’m sure there were many that felt the same way when Clinton was being impeached. However, impeachment is a constitutionally sanctioned, legal process no matter how much you guys wish to demonize and delegitimize it.

Was Joe Biden’s threat to withhold $billiions unless the prosecutor investigating his son was fired, an example of a QPQ? (Answer carefully, you answer will be telling.)

I have posted REPEATEDLY that if there’s cause to believe that Biden abused the power of his office as Trump has, investigate and prosecute accordingly…:man_shrugging:

Are you calling Joe Biden a liar when he claimed he had the man fired?

I said no such thing…

You wrote “if” which denotes a doubt on your part.

1 Like

There’s been no investigation into it. So I don’t know if what he did was an abuse of power. Advancing state department policy in step with the support of the IMF and EU because of general corruption in Ukraine is one thing, doing so unilaterally, outside the normal channels of diplomatic protocols, and for the narrow interest of his son, of course is another.

Which obviously is what he admitted to doing.

If you wish to investigate and prosecute Biden for abuse of power have at it, I couldn’t be clearer. It’s been a mystery to me that Trump hasn’t directed his DOJ to do so.

But this is about Trump’s abuse of power and impeachment.

OK, lets try to be real. These clowns wanted Trump out of office since the day he was sworn in. They are strangling in their own juices with frustration. As obvious as being hit by lightening. I’m amazed half of them haven’t had strokes; but it’s still early in the game. Anyway, they can have at it again after he’s reelected.