Tsunami Videos 🇯🇵

And once again there was massive damage from the tsunami all over the east coast of Japan and significant damages from the quake.

The Tsunami got all of the press however because it was such a devastating and unprecedented event.
There is absolutely no evidence to support any of your ridiculous claims here. It was recorded and reported world wide and there’s no authority anywhere questioning the magnitude of the quake or it’s depth, or the cause.

Japan has for centuries built the most earthquake resistant structures in the world because of the frequency of earth quakes.

Your BS line about a 9.0 or greater submerging whole continents is just that, pure BS not supported by any known fact.

It was not M9. Period.
Your naivety to believe world press is leading to your downfall.

If it was M9, I wouldn’t be here, because I was working less than two hundred miles from the epicenter on 3-11.

"A magnitude 9.0 earthquake doesn’t release nine times as much energy as a magnitude 1.0. Moment magnitude — the scale seismologists use to measure earthquakes — measures the exponential increase of energy as the magnitude increases. A magnitude 9.0 earthquake actually releases about 11,099,511,600,000 times as much energy as a magnitude 1.0. "

My problem is that I accept actual facts vs the BS you constantly parade around as “fact”.

You keep presenting fabricated BS here not supported by any actual fact.

Why do you insist on constantly embarrassing yourself?

Unfortunately, you accept internationally spread falsehood as fact.

The Illuminati will have you believe it was a natural earthquake at the level of M9, so that they can bury the fact that it was artificially created earthquakes, timed exactly at the same time (give or take a few seconds or minutes) as the thermonuclear explosion off the coast of Japan to create the tsunami.

See

There isn’t an actual verifiable fact anywhere in that article supporting your insane theory.

Just like insiders knew 9-11 was coming, there were some who knew the earthquake/tsunami were coming.

Because they were artificial.
Their plan was not entirely successful, because they wanted to destroy Japan completely, or at least the norther half of it, be it by earthquake or by radioactivity.

I think China’s ghost cities were built to house millions of Japanese fleeing the country.

If you make enough predictions it’s a certainty some of them will come true.

Predicting that Japan would be hit with a large quake and a tsunami at some point was certain to become true at some point simply because of it’s vulnerability and high level of seismic activity.

It had happened in the past, and it will happen again in the future.

The first attack on the twin towers occurred in 93, with the rise of AQ subsequently it was a certainty they’d be attacked again and attacks by aircraft had long been factored in as a possibility.

It has never been demonstrated that the US or any other country has the ability to remotely cause an earthquake, nor is there any logic at all behind the idea we’d launch such an attack against such a valuable ally.

Your theory is bull shit, based on conspiracy nut bullshit and is absent any verifiable supporting fact.

Fucking hilarious watching a batshit crazy poster cite wikipedia as a credible source! I am laughing at this because its sadly true to watch someone make a fool of themselves!

Know a person by his language.

I always said wikipedia is a mixed bag of truths and lies.
Discernment is needed but it’s not necessary to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Earthquake (creation) technology existed since WWII and it’s now in perfection.

He’s laughing at you, snob.

Ha ha ha! Looks who triggered!

Well, thank you too

Actually, both Japan and the US studied the feasibility of artificial earthquakes, but obviously, the US had the upper hand.
After a major earthquake/tsunami in 1944 which destroyed the military factories in Nagoya region, B52 dropped flyers in the Japanese language indicating the existence of another destructive weapon.

This website is in Japanese but you can see the difference between artificial and natural earthquakes in the wave forms
https://blog.goo.ne.jp/luca401/e/eb89fd9e19cd0defbc20b42814e0b644

Obviously, that’s the only way you know to respond, wasting the website space.
You are an utterly empty person, despite your pretentiousness and pretence to be otherwise.

This is a rough diagram and they know how deep they should dig to place a bomb with a specific megaton for desired effects.

Use this ship to drill such holes.
https://www.jamstec.go.jp/chikyu/j/

Does the meaning of the word “theoretical” totally escape you?

More completely fabricated claims with absolutely no facts to support them.

Gee what a surprise… .

1 Like

Provide us the verifiable facts showing even once that this has ever been demonstrated.

1 Like