Try to Understand Black Lives Matter

The original article is 6 years old. The quote is the update. Since it was written, the percentage DNA has changed from 99% to 99.6%.

What are you talking about “pairs?” Chromosomes come in pairs and there are 23 pairs in each human cell (apart from egg and sperm), so to talk about millions and billions is simply ridiculous.

Not all animals eat plants.

Not all animals have bones.

Not all animals have a circulatory system, so no blood.

Do chimps and humans have bones, hemoglobin, cochlea, eat plants. Please try to keep up.

Even if you are correct there are still hundreds of millions of base pairs that must beneficially mutate. Even with millions of years, that is impossible at best.

If you do not understand the billions of base pairs of chromosomes, maybe you need to do some more research.
[https://www.icr.org/i/pdf/technical/Research-Evaluating-Similarities-Human-Chimp-DNA.pdf]
(http://NEW RESEARCH EVALUATING SIMILARITIES BETWEEN HUMAN AND CHIMPANZEE DNA)

Great another thread derailed from the original topic!

Yeah, this should be in it’s own topic. Can posts be transferred to a new topic? What topic should this discussion be under?

I don’t know, just create a thread topic that talks about this subject matter! Probably more suitable under science or history category.

You said animals, not chimps.

You are confusing DNA with genes with chromosomes. Get educated.

Prominent Black Lives Matter Leader Shot Dead in New Orleans

Black Lives Matter Activist Who Called for Mitch McConnell to be Killed Refuses to Apologize

Hmm and people defend this POS racist group as not being a terrorist org?

Humans have only 23 pairs of chromosomes, less than other great apes. Something is very fishy there.

A slight anomaly in chromosomes can cause serious disorders.

XX (females have two X chromosomes)
XY (males have one X and Y chromosome each)

XYY (This is an anomaly, but not clearly visible. A man with this condition got away with murder because he pleaded he had a genetic disorder)

There are more serious anomalies as well, such as XXY, XXXY, etc. and it’s hard to tell the gender of such individuals.

Any country or city which has a large black population has the problem of high crime rates. The US, Brazil, and now London.
You need to ask, who brought blacks to these places?

1 Like

Do Black Lives Matter to Progressives?

What about this thread Tyfoon? Is this not major derailment from the original topic?

@Tyfoon

1 Like

You bet it is and I’ll talk to Patriot later about locking it. Me and Kelly are unpaid part-time volunteers so we can’t exactly read every thread. Since a bunch of y’all were acting like juveniles and abusing the flagging system we turned it off. So this is what happens. It’s why we can’t have nice things.

2 Likes