TRUTH Social APP

Yeah - you right wing lunatics have a lot of guns. But y’all are apparently too scared to use them. Which not only means you will submit…but that we are going to take them from you and you aren’t gonna do shit about it.

Your big fat ass is dreaming! Show us your boobies! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

E_HecDFXoAI0Swr

2 Likes

Hey fat ass just try it, you better be careful what you wish for. Who is “we”? ROFLAO a fat ass Butch Lesbo ain’t doing jackshit. “We” ROFLAO.

If you want a link to my OF I’ll send it. But, if you want me to post my tits in a public space free of charge, that ain’t gonna happen. Apparently you chuds don’t understand how capitalism works.

Now, I will barter. Send me a pic of you holding your phone with you Political Bullpen profile while crushing your own balls in a vice and you have a deal.

Did you forget to rub one out this morning and why you are so tense? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No police brutality, just doing my job, we do have a RIGHT to protect ourselves from fucking psychos you know.

So you admit you are a whore for sale? Got it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Homos are always angry and tense, it’s got to be the self-hate in them that’s projecting outwards onto others, they hate themselves and can’t deal with their self-hate and so they hate everyone else too.

1 Like

Police don’t have a right to exist.

That’s not how I would characterize. If simps want to pay me their money for looking at me and sending them humiliating messages, then I’ll do it. It’s about empowerment, chud.

It has nothing to do with self hate…it has everything to do with breaking down your cis system.

So if I punch you in your face would you call them?

1 Like

I’m a Deputy Sheriff, we are not police, we are Sheriff’s, The Sheriff’s Department is NOT the Police Department, we are higher up in law enforcement than the police, the police have one hand tied behind their backs, we don’t.

Anti-Socials can fuck with the police but they better not think about fucking with The Sheriff’s Department or they will wish they never had been born.

You are confused with what is self deprecating behavior and what is self respect. Not surprised seeing you are fat, a sexually repressed lesbian with low self esteem with eating disorders and is clearly looking for attention with their outward projection here. Try to love yourself!

2 Likes

There is no such thing as “cis” it’s a made-up term made up by people who are mentally ill, you know the SAME crowd who INSIST there are 56 different genders and that men can have a period and get pregnant and give birth, all mentally ill fuck up’s.

3 Likes

You are an EXTREMIST we get it.

1 Like

We see whores all the time, they work nights like we do LOL. Most street whores are actually okay when you talk with them, they are not ugly vile creatures like the Butch Lesbo. We sometimes just stop to ask them if they are okay and then sometimes we have a little chat.

Everyone or most everyone likes Deputy Sheriff’s. When I used to work the day shift I noticed that little kids especially used to get excited when they saw us and would run up to us, they were the most excited about the hats we wear!

OMG! Last night my partner and me had the best cheeseburgers, HiHo Cheeseburger on Wilshire Blvd, incredible place, they close at 10PM but the dude was still in there after Midnight and did some cheeseburgers for us.

Consecutive years HiHo Cheeseburger has been voted the best burger place in the whole of LA:

Their website, to give them a shout-out:

1 Like

That looks really delicious! I will be flying into Los Angeles in about a Month and I might have to give that a go!

Do it, go there you will not be disappointed, the staff are great as well.