Trump to declare emergency over wall

No, it wasn’t any easier or it would have been done.

Democrats are much better at controlling their caucus on big issues than the republicans have ever been.

Maybe and he may have actually believed he could get it done.

At best it was a pipe dream.

That’s not how it works. First comes the emergency, then the President responds and then, after a year, Congress gets to decide if the emergency is over or not. That’s the law.

I thought smelled something. :wink:

1 Like

And she’s too dumb to realize she’s way past neck deep in it.

Lol… nonsense, dude.

He asks that you pull his finger. You libs do…every damn time. It’s comical. :smile:

Which Presidential candidate wasn’t a liar?

Police violence against black people is a national emergency. No permanent solution for DREAMers is a national emergency. Locking up babies in cages is a national emergency. Climate change, that’s an emergency. White xenophobia, that is not an emergency.

3 Likes

No, it isn’t. It is hardly a blip on the radar.

No, it isn’t.

No it isn’t.

No it isn’t.

How could it be an emergency when xenophobia has nothing to do with securing the border?

Like Trump? Zero. Trump is a world class liar.

Sorry that I didn’t have a pic that included Romney, but surely he is part of this traitorous club. They should all be shot for selling out their own country!

shameful-seven-with-donohue

Yeah! Like Obama wasn’t? Still crying in your Wheaties? WAAA WAAA WAAA!

03116cf71a6770bbb26ddf774f3d9938ac8c968859472431a998ff56fa632661

This is a nice picture of you BTW!

While this “national emergency “ is going on Trump is at Maralago golfing!

He has the best national emergencies… nobody does national emergencies like he does.

Until we begin seriously deporting people in short time frames not years and modify the asylum nonsense, this will continue.

Depends whether you care about quantity or severity. I’ll take a hundred lies about crowd size over one about national security concerns. But maybe that’s just me.

1 Like

You think Obama stayed in the oval office for the full duration for every emergency he declared? You’re amusing.

We had people in trouble in Benghazi and Obama went to bd to get ready for this campaign trip to Las Vegas the next day.

He declared an emergency and the SAME DAY left to golf… I never said I expected him to stay in the White House for the entire duration of his National Emergency… but the same damn day?! Hahahaha