Trump Tells Mumbling Retard Elijah Cummings to Clean Up 'Disgusting, Rat and Rodent Infested' District

Chris Wallace insinuated that when Trump said rat infested He was talking about black people.

Democrats are terrified they’re losing control of a race.
Making them think

Chris Wallace is a has been trying to be again.

Conflating the use of the word infested with racism is merely a political tool of the sick liberals.

Obama used it in reference to Baltimore being infested with crime. Trump used it in reference to Baltimore being infested with rats.

1 Like

This sums it up nicely…

Oh great! One trump hater quoting another Trump hater who cant practice what they preach! Talib has accomplished Zero since being elected!

Facts are great aren’t they? Even to Bolshevik’s like you!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-blasts-con-man-al-sharpton-as-feud-with-dems-over-baltimore-heats-up

Screenshot_1

Screenshot_2

It’s beyond hypocrisy its Trump derangement syndrome totally out of control and exposing themselves for the whacko’s that they are.

4 Likes

I’ll offer this opinion:

It’s not the purview of an individual congressman to dictate how ICE and DHS run a detention facility.

Likewise it’s not the purview of that congressman to dictate how a city within his congressional district is run.

Cummings wanted to be a big-mouth and be the next Dem mouthpiece for stirring up a media blitz against Trump when he decided to hop onto the open-borders bandwagon and blame Trump for something he didn’t create (and doesn’t micro-manage in the first place.)

Trump, who takes no crap from his opponents nor from the media, threw the charge right back into Cummings’ lap.

Cummings is not responsible for the hellhole that is Baltimore now. (For the record, the condition of my city of birth breaks my heart.) It’s more accurate to say that Cummings is a product of the politics that created that hellhole. He is spawn of that hellhole. He was born and raised there, educated there, rose through the political ranks first locally and then as a state legislator representing that hellhole. (That’s the time in his career when he should have been making a difference!) It is the local mindset and political machinery that elevated him to US Congress. He represents Baltimore and he reflects what Baltimore is. But now in Congress he can dust off his hands and pretend he cares.

the same holds for Pelosi and feces-ridden San Francisco, and countless other congresspeople and their lib-destroyed home districts. It seems these sorts are some of the biggest bigmouths in Congress now. Not content to wipe their hands of the decay of their own districts, they seem to want to smear the debris of their districts throughout the nation with their political activism at the national level.

1 Like

There seems to have been a lot of sense spoken in those decades particularly from Ali during his discussion with Michael Parkinson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlSYHYIy6Zc

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: WTF has the news media become allowing this sort of shit to be broadcast.

Who gets moved by this kind of poor acting

Isn’t it amazing how fked up cities are with black leadership.

I can agree that Cummings is not part of the city government in Baltimore and is not to blame for the hideous lack of cleanup efforts in his district. However, as a representative of his district at a national level, he should be willing and able to speak of this blight in public (like put it into the Congressional Record) and demand of his city government expend some effort to keep these areas as clean as their own gated neighborhoods are kept.

Pelosi and Waters should have the same attitude as well.

When a US Congressmen representing a section of Baltimore writes a publicly open letter to the Mayor of Baltimore complaining of the existence of piles of trash, garbage, abandoned dilapidated buildings, rat infestations, crack houses and such, he can truly say he is trying to help his constituents. I suspect a response would be forthcoming.

But…let me guess; the Mayor of Baltimore is a Democrat. Elijah Cummings would never criticize a Democrat Party member.

1 Like

It’s Democrat leadership that screws cities and states. The white Democrat mayors are no better. Liberalism is a mental disorder and knows no boundaries related to race or ethnicity.

I’d like to think that he has more influence over what happens in his district. He gets the funding so he has the pull.

But, there is a lot of money to be made in programs to help the poor, so the money is going somewhere, right? Just not necessarily to the people who should be benefiting the most from it.

Trump has doubled down :smile:

3 Likes

Good! I was watching this Tim Pool video earlier and he pretty much nails it. Trump is doing all this great stuff and all the (((media))) can talk about is how he dunked on Elijah Cummings. Cause you know that’s the big story. Not that Trump secured 2.5 billion for the wall and probably more. Also that he has signed a deal with Guatemala that prevents people from applying for asylum in the US.

The Trump administration has struck a highly controversial deal with Guatemala, which will prevent some migrants fleeing their home countries from submitting asylum applications to the US.

Refugees travelling to the US who enter Guatemala, including Salvadorans and Hondurans, will now be required to apply for asylum protection from the Central American nation instead of at the US border.

Is that the big story? Fuck no. The big story is that Trump called some loudmouth black out for running a shithole.

4 Likes

This the power of the Executive Branch.

Good point! Trump should not back down and in fact clarify his statement even more! Leave it to Democrats to use false equivalencies because they have no counter arguments for their failures!

2 Likes