Trump Tells Mumbling Retard Elijah Cummings to Clean Up 'Disgusting, Rat and Rodent Infested' District

Woah, someone telling a Democrat to do what they were elected to do? That’s racist!

Democrats once again show they are the party of racism as they bring it up. Trump just talks about the guy as a politician as any other.

President Donald Trump hit out at a prominent African-American critic on Saturday, calling him a “brutal bully” who should concentrate on cleaning up his “disgusting, rat and rodent infested” Baltimore district rather than criticizing the work of U.S. immigration officers on the Mexican border.

Trump’s target in a series of early morning tweets was U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings, Democratic chairman of the House of Representatives Oversight Committee, who has called Trump a racist and sharply criticized his immigration policies.

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi responded to Trump by calling Cummings a champion for civil rights and economic justice and added in a tweet: “We all reject racist attacks against him and support his steadfast leadership.”

On Thursday, the committee voted 23-16 along party lines to allow Cummings to issue subpoenas to White House officials, including Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner, deepening a probe into potential violations of government record-keeping laws.

Later Saturday, Trump signaled his anger with Cummings’ committee efforts, writing in another tweet that the Democrat “spends all of his time trying to hurt innocent people through ‘Oversight.’”

Trump, a Republican, took aim at Cummings’ criticism of his administration’s Mexican border policies.

“Rep, Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA…,” Trump tweeted.

“(T)he Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place,” he said.

In another tweet, Trump questioned why so much money was spent on Cummings’ district, which covers the downtown area of the city of Baltimore, about 40 miles (64 km) northeast of Washington, “when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States.”

“No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately,” Trump wrote.

‘COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE’

Last week, Cummings slammed Trump’s acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan over conditions of U.S.-Mexico border facilities that house migrants.

“You feel like you’re doing a great job, right?” Cummings asked during a congressional hearing. “What does that mean? What does that mean? When a child is sitting in their own feces, can’t take a shower? … None of us would have our children in that position.”

Trump’s attack follows his broadside two weeks ago against four congresswomen of color, which the Democratic-controlled U.S. House of Representatives condemned as racist.

Cummings responded to Trump on Twitter.

“Mr. President, I go home to my district daily. Each morning, I wake up, and I go and fight for my neighbors. It is my constitutional duty to conduct oversight of the Executive Branch. But, it is my moral duty to fight for my constituents,” he said.

Cummings also highlighted a letter he co-signed to the president this week expressing “profound disappointment” at his failure to work to lower drug prices.

Baltimore Mayor Bernard Young called Trump’s rhetoric “hurtful and dangerous.”

“It’s completely unacceptable for the political leader of our country to denigrate a vibrant American City like Baltimore, and to viciously attack U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings a patriot and a hero,” he tweeted.

Many Democrats running for president came to Cummings’ defense on Saturday, with Senator Elizabeth Warren calling Trump’s tweets “ugly and racist. They’re purposefully designed to turn us against one another.”

Cummings represents Maryland’s 7th congressional district, which according to 2010 census data was 54.6% black, had a median household income of $51,018, and a college graduation rate of 35.7%.

According to the same census, Maryland was the richest state in the United States, with a median household income of $69,272. Real median household income for the United States as a whole was $49,445 in 2010.

http://news.trust.org/item/20190727165259-hatmv

4 Likes

This whole idea that you can’t criticize a black man without it being racist… is kinda racist.

4 Likes

Left to their own devices, blacks would essentially still be living mud huts and yet have the audacity, born out of sheer ignorance, to tell others how they should conduct their business. :ok_hand:

Black fragility was on full display on CNN over Trump being honest.

3 Likes

What can I say?.. Fake and gay.

2 Likes

I mean…

Baltimore IS a shit hole though.

Welcome to [current year] where the truth hurts so much that it makes people cry on tv.

2 Likes

Baltimore is clearly headed towards full-Detroit status

We need to go back to a simpler time. When people weren’t afraid to speak their mind and share the truth. Here is a wonderful little time capsule from NYC in the 1970s. Very different than the NYC of today. We can all learn from this. We need to go back to the way things were.

2 Likes

They forgot their place. They have grown cocky. They have forgot who the depend on. They need to be reminded. They don’t fear us because we are atomized and asleep. When we unify and and wake up, things will change. It wasn’t that long ago that this was a way of life. It is how neighborhoods stayed safe and clean. To connect this to the OP - if this had taken place in Baltimore repeatedly over the years it would still be a nice city to this day.

Holy shit. NYC was based. What the hell happened?

1 Like

The Trump administration has been begging democrats for money to handle a crisis at the border but they refused to provide anything. Now democrats are blaming the border patrol for the conditions that democrats created and Cummings was yelling at McAleenan like all this was his fault. McAleenan had to sit there and take this crap. But Trump doesn’t have to let Cummings get away with it so Trump picked the crap up and ithrew it in Cummings’ face. It wasn’t racist when Cummings was throwing crap at McAleenan or the border patrol and it’s not racist when Trump throws it back.

4 Likes

Bernie Sanders: “Anyone who took the walk that we took around this neighborhood would not think you’re in a wealthy nation,” Sanders said during a visit to the city’s West Baltimore section in December 2015, the Baltimore Sun reported. “You would think that you were in a Third World country.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-blasted-baltimore-as-third-world-country-and-disgrace-in-past-comments

The quickness of the leftist media and the Democrat Party to parrot each other with new talking points every day seems to come back and bite them in the ass now and then.

They seem oblivious to the fact that behavior they criticize in others has been practiced by those among them…making their criticism HYPOCRISY!!! :rofl:

This is in keeping with their attempts to define everything as racist. They are promoting racism. They need for racism to thrive and grow so they can maintain a victim class.

2 Likes

DemoRATS find the truth racist .

2 Likes

elijah-cummings-wrote-bill-to-keep-obama-records-sealed-insists-trump-must-release-financial-records

nothing

1 Like

Personally I love it and I am glad Trump is calling these pos’s out and I hope it continues! Also as I recall Cummings is a little bit in hot water for some fraud associated with his wife, so one would think he would lay low and keep their mouth shut, but if Cummings insists then let the chips fall where they may, because what Trump is saying about the district he represents is the truth and what ever Cummings got coming his way will be ten fold than the BS he just pulled!

1 Like

Blockbusting refers to the practice of introducing African American homeowners into previously all white neighborhoods in order to spark rapid white flight and housing price decline. Real estate speculators have historically used this technique to profit from prejudice-driven market instability.

After intentionally placing an African American homeowner onto a block, speculators solicited white owners with tales of impending depreciation. Fearful residents often sold their homes to these speculators well below market value. As white residents began to flee in great numbers, other white residents sold their homes at even lower prices, thus further depressing housing prices in a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Middle class African Americans, who were otherwise denied access to previously all-white neighborhoods, were now offered admittance at artificially inflated prices set by the speculators. A 1970 report released by a Baltimore group called “the Activists” concluded that the average markup in neighborhoods experiencing racial change ranged from 80% to 100% higher than in racially homogeneous areas and that these inflated prices comprised a “black tax” imposed on African American would-be homebuyers. Given the bleak housing options these buyers faced, many had no other choice and paid the inflated costs.

2 Likes

So because Trump said the city is infested with rats and should be cleaned out for the people, CNN takes the rats :rat: side instead of the people’s side and attacks Trump for pointing out the problem. CNN is the poster child for fake news and yellow “journalism”.
CNN is the news network for rats.:rat::rat::rat::rat::rat::rat:

1 Like

If Cummings Can’t Pork Barrel Something Positive
Except Moar Programs !! Moar Programs !!
Then Maybe He Should Promote Community Gardens In Vacant Lots
This Seems To Be Real Positive Change For Detroit Neighborhoods
Meet Your Neighbors, Make New Friends, All Ages
Learn, Swap, Sell
There Just Isn’t A Down-Side Here

Actually, A Community Garden Anywhere
Is Probably More Positive To Residents Than Clubs

At least Bernie Sanders is rational enough to see parts of Baltimore as it really is. Why no charges of racism against him for saying it looks like a third world country ? Why has Nincompoop Nancy not criticized him ?
Not all black neighborhoods look this way, but you have to look at the type of people who live there.
Idiots like Pelosi and Liberal Black Leaders , jave been given free reign by their liberal press allies to use charges of racism as they see fit .