Trump’s Brilliance on Handling Recent Media Clowns

Biden is calming. That’s good.

Fear makes people weird and often conservative. That’s bad.

Herr Fuhrer may just burn down the entire country. That’s also bad.

He is like a ticking bomb ready to go off. Lol
You just never know when he will try to say something “off the wall” or try to spar with someone (as he has done previously).
If he tried that when he is (ever) POTUS, do you think he would last long? I highly doubt it.

Biden is not calming. The man is an empty shell running on what he used to be not what he currently is.

He flounders around after realizing he lost his train of thought but can’t quite figure out what his point was supposed to be.

When Trump was cutting off travel, Biden was calling for open borders because being politically correct is more important than protecting lives.

You may not like Trump. You may hate Trump. Yet, he is better than anyone or anything you’ve got in your armory.

I’m thankful that you are being protected by common sense measures even if you can’t see it for yourself.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I’m sure Fox News is shaking in their boots, :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:. Good grief what a stupid and lying POJ article. Funny thing about the media business is that there is always an audio/video/written trail of everything that is reported or opined that can be easily proven or disproven. I’d say Fox News is more like fed up with libel accusations against them and may be contemplating some litigation themselves that the lying MSM should be worried about.

Just for the record…

Biden has never claimed that his father was born in a little village in Germany…

1 Like

We should demand to see Trump’s father’s birth certificate. It doesn’t sound like Trump is a “natural born” citizen of the US and is thus ineligible to be President. Let’s see how they like it.

That is pretty hilarious! :rofl: You not only contradict yourself but exposed your ignorance on your knowledge of the constitution! Thanks! You made my day with such comedy!

1 Like

The Federalist Papers are quite clear on the topic of candidates whose parents were born of turkey baster insemination, in a foreign country.

2 Likes

The Federalist papers are not the constitution. Nice try though with yet another one of your many false equivalencies here!

Hey lawyer…read Section I Article II of the Constitution. Forget ConLaw basics already?

2 Likes

On really? Ha ha! Ok!

Here is what you said:

We should demand to see Trump’s father’s birth certificate. It doesn’t sound like Trump is a “natural born” citizen of the US and is thus ineligible to be President. Let’s see how they like it.

As in Natural Born citizen? Seriously OMG you outdone yourself on this one! I am laughing! Thanks David you are the gift that keeps on giving. I wonder if you actually took the time to listen to yourself. Its hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you are against Trump providing his father’s birth certificate? Why? Sounds like he’s hiding something.

Where did I say that? Please list an example!

If Trump’s father was born in Germany, as he openly claims, then he is not a natural born citizen. Remember, it’s the same concept that you guys threw out there at President Obama and even Kamala Harris recently.

Fred was born in New York. He was a citizen since his birth.

You are completely wrong here and you are obviously being purposely obtuse, conflating the two by comparing or you are simply ignorant altogether. Coming from you no surprise there.

The question with Obama was whether or not he was born in America or on American soil. I leave that to the conspiracy theorists. The question with Trump is a non issue because he was born in America and on American soil therefore is a natural born citizen.

Regarding section 1 Article II no where does it support you hyperbolic claims that remotely brings that into question.

“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of theAdoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible tothe Office of President; neither shall any personbe eligible to that Office who shall not have at-tained to the Age of thirty five Years, and beenfourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

Which makes Bubble Boy’s public reminiscences positively bizarre.

1 Like

Funny how they couldn’t see that was precisely the point I was making. At least now they have to admit that Trump is a liar…

2 Likes

Again, is that all you’ve got?

You saw the reflexive dodge…

Their capacity to suspend disbelief defies…uh…disbelief…

1 Like