Trump’s Brilliance on Handling Recent Media Clowns

Here are a few highlights from Trumps recent pressers that I thought to include together seeing that they are becoming more frequent with the Coronavirus crisis and media pundits and reporters acting to get the gotcha game on Trump! In classic Trump fashion the beat downs are entertaining so enjoy! I will post more here as they happen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/keejayov2/status/1244398394946269184?ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-25992330691955826458.ampproject.net%2F2003261442330%2Fframe.html

4 Likes

You think these clips demonstrate Trump’s brilliance?

He incoherently rambles on and on. Everything from deaths and suicides to depression and the economy is “tremendous” - which isn’t the word to use in a time like this.

2 Likes

You defending the snowflake media reporters who ask stupid questions? Gotcha! Trump handled them like a boss and yes it was brilliant! He is a real leader!

Really? So are you the moral arbiter on what words a sitting President should use or is that the post modernist in you going to moral relativism to formulate your faux paas contemp?

1 Like

Kick them out! Replace them with red elephant, info wars, oan, Prager University, turning point USA, project veritas, BonGino reports, blaze media, Breitbart.

So many options for people to get information… democrats are no longer a option , they are a fringe group

3 Likes

Every single one of those ridiculous organizations that you listed is utter trash that exists only to poorly spin PR for Trump’s mangled bullshit messages.

It’s the only place to get factual information, Democrats are a fringe group now

2 Likes

Yes - I’m sure you believe that Infowars is a reliable place for unbiased and objective news. I’m surprised Alex Jones has the time to actually get behind the microphone as he’s constantly in court losing his shirt to the victims of Sandy Hook - all while he backtracks, grovels, apologizes, and admits that his whole persona and “news” is just an act.

Bigly reliable. Covfefe.

So you believe people should be punished for having an opinion and you’re against free speech? That’s why no one listens to democrat media any more… You’re encouraging communist behavior. Trying to ease the public in to this behavior…

I listen to info wars and Alex Jones any day of the week because I’m interested in different opinions, different point of views… join us

1 Like

You know what else are not words to use in a time like this? Anything that comes out of the mouth of a leftist progressive liberal hack journalist! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yep ICAM, Dems have become a deranged group of basically anti-Americans which is definitely the minority fringe. This is something the Trump Presidency has exposed and that’s why leftist Democrats have become even more unhinged and desperate and have lost all control of their senses and probably bodily functions too :grimacing:

3 Likes

The state of MSM gutter journalism has no equal, they are definitely the worst!

3 Likes

I am just glad that Joe Biden isn’t President when this pandemic is happening. Imagine the crap that would be coming out of his mouth. Not to mention, he would impose an all-country ban on guns. And kiss up to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s ass on everything she would be trying to shove during the crisis.

1 Like

Yeah - we wouldn’t want steady and experienced leadership guiding us through a national crisis or anything.

“Steady and experienced leadership”? Lol

Biden is certainly not of that quality nor is he even fit to be POTUS. He can barely get his words straight. Not to mention, he doesn’t even know at times where he is. Can you imagine him standing at the front of the White House Roze Garden giving his annual speech on live television, and he says (or thinks) he is in Kansas or somewhere? Lol

I am sure other world leaders would start to wonder…“WTF is happening to America?”

Yep, talk about a “steady and experience leadership for the country”.

1 Like

I noticed that Fox News wasn’t on your list of fringe news sites.

If this article is right it would be some very tasty schadenfreude. Not to mention a much needed opportunity to reduce the influence the MAGA peddlers.

I just want to get back to the Fox of it all real quick. When I’ve been talking to Fox insiders over the last few days, there’s a real concern inside the network that their early downplaying of the coronavirus actually exposes Fox News to potential legal action by viewers who maybe were misled and actually have died from this. I’ve heard Trish Regan’s being taken off the air is, you know, reflective of this concern that Fox News is in big trouble by downplaying this virus and The New York Times reported days ago that the Murdoch family was privately taking the coronavirus seriously. The Murdochs, of course, own Fox News. So, they were taken personal steps to protect themselves while anchors like Trish Regan and Sean Hannity were telling viewers that it’s a hoax and putting themselves in potentially mortal danger. So I think this is a case where Fox’s coverage, if it actually winds up being proved that people died because of it, this is a new terrain in terms of Fox being possibly held liable for their actions.

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintellectualist/news/fox-is-worried-about-legal-action-after-misleading-viewers-about-coronavirus-XA5Z44lY5ECpDoHyOj1haw?utm_source=ALE&utm_medium=ALE&utm_campaign=ALE&utm_term=ALE&utm_content=ALE

First, Fox News isn’t what they used to be anymore. So, it’s no surprise that they fear any lawsuits for misleading. If anyone should be sued, it should be BSNBC, CNN and all of the three major networks.

They are not onlymisleading their coverages, they are stating things that Trump has said (previously), and make it appear as if he did say that, in reality; he did not even say. They are manipulating viewers into believing that Trump “doesn’t care” or he hasn’t done anything to "curb the pandemic.

Which are both false.

Fox News is run by democrats … they know the few republicans they have pay the bills

I wish I could be a Republican Senator for a few days. I would praise Trump to the skies for not letting more than two million people die. “Trump drew a red line at two million casualties. Let’s thank the two million for their sacrifice”

Isn’t 100% of Fox cable content produced in NYC?
Isn’t NYC the current Ground Zero for the outbreak?

How long can these facts exist while Fox continues to gaslight its viewers? The people who work there (Fox) are going to see people they know, people around them getting sick and dying. The happy talk of unicorns and gumdrops just cannot continue while the world around you is crashing down.

I must say that if you are the Mayor of a major city such as New Orleans, you would do whatever it takes to do your part - to combat the spread.
So, why would you ask the POTUS to “step in” and cancel a major event in your own city?

Wouldn’t that be your job to do so?

A typical Democrat that has no clue how to even run her own city. Lol

https://www.10tv.com/article/new-orleans-mayor-says-she-would-have-canceled-mardi-gras-if-trump-administration-had-warned

1 Like