Trump orders strike on Iran, then pulls back

My claim (opinion regarding what happened) is plausible.

Your claim that they definitely didn’t know it was a drone is highly unlikely.

Unless they had visual confirmation they had no possible way to know it was a drone. It’s signature on radar would be indistinguishable from small manned aircraft.

There are no facts that support your conjecture.

There is nothing to preclude some sort of visual confirmation occurring either.

Your confidence that no confirmation occurred is unfounded. Just because nothing was in “the report” about a flight or a vessel near enough to the drone to see it with eyeballs is no proof at all.

Your refusal to accept that it is possible that someone on the ground saw the drone just after takeoff and notified Iran is also naive.

Your contention that the Iranians could not have spotted the drone is not founded on reason or proof.

Here is an article concerning the attempted drone downing that failed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/iranians-fired-missile-at-us-drone-prior-to-tanker-attack-us-official-says/ar-AACTdip

You can’t see a craft the size of the global hawk at 20’ without radar.

The article doesn’t say they spotted it visually and we know it was targeted by radar.

I don’t substitute possibilities for facts nor do I assume facts not in evidence.

If Iranians downed a done visually, they did a good job.
They have better missiles.
As the Spartans said. “If.”

You just keep making up hateful ridiculous crap you can’t possibly support with any known fact.

Guess what, we’ve got you figured out.

They have no visually guided AA missiles.

Better? They hit an unarmed drone with no countermeasures with a radar guided missile. Even Vietnam Era US missiles could accomplish that.

Somebody in this thread said that. Not me.

Do you even read what you post before hitting send?

Bottom line. Shabbos goys want a WWIII, so that ■■■■ can become masters of the world.

Nothing in that tweet supports your claims.

Bottom line, you have no verifiable facts to support such a claim.

" They probably were the ones who did the tanker attacks. Dems are hypocrites, they only claim to not be for war because they know it is unpopular. Now I don’t know what to think, if Trump saw this he would have called it off, and then the stories about Iran being notified and having everything targeted would be bullshit. Already the media is saying Pelosi and Schumer were so happy because Schumer’s mom got out of the hospital, but it sure does not look that way to me, that’s a PARTY DANCE."

Jim Stone

Which again in no way supports your claims.

I agree with you Joe. You’re making fine points on this. Iran has certainly been investing in the outcomes in the nations that the US has been at war in around them. So has Israel, Saudi Arabia, China, Russia, the US and a dozen other countries. All providing arms and training to their proxies that are pursuing each their own interests. There IS NO moral superiority in any of this. The United States is directly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians across the region the past 3 decades.

There are NO good actors.

Those warmongers that Trump has surrounded himself with have been promoting war and regime change in Iran for decades.

That’s correct. However, Trump can restrain them.

1 Like

On Iran…Tucker is so close to naming them. He’s in full “google the kalergi plan” mode. I don’t know how much longer he can hide is power level.

Not sure what you mean by that, but it’s pompeo and Bolton that are the war hawks pushing Trump. Did you not hear Trump even call Bolton a hawk, and claim that if he had his way he’d go to war with the whole world, at once?

Link?