Trump Invokes Defense Production Act by Taking Control of 3M Manufacturing

It’s not this fucker’s job to consider how other countries may retaliate against the US if we ban exports.

He’s not a diplomat nor a government official representing the people.

I’ll be damned if I buy a 3M product after this. I want to see this company tank.

3 Likes

Gary Sinise is pissed! Good read.

1 Like
1 Like

“What I asked 3M is, are they aware their authorized distributors — U.S. companies — are telling me the reason why our orders are being pushed down is because foreign countries are showing up with cash to purchase the orders … not only did they not dispute it, [but] I asked them if they put out any guidance to prevent the behavior, and the answer was no.”

3M should have put a strict policy in place for their distributors. That they didn’t makes them just as culpable, IMO.

We knew Long ago of this possibility coming to fruition and now here we are. It was pretty revealing where Rome was fumbling and stuttering during the interview with Maria. He knew exactly what he was doing He just got caught!

Except, at the same time, Grifty is going begging to China…

Maria?

Bartiromo?

Beyond any shadow of a doubt, the stupidest ruminant alive?

Not that “Maria” I hope…

Thank you for your opinion as I observe everyone has got one.

1 Like

That’s a fairly objective evaluation…

The woman is not only brainless, she’s bereft of talent…

Watching her sit there as Kuddles asserted that deficits were falling…you had to wonder what she reads for news.

Irrelevant, as this thread is about the defence production Act and 3M’s complicit nature of prioritising profit over its own country of origin and not Maria and Fox News.

They manufacture, others distribute…

And, as I pointed out, we need critical supplies from China…

Grifty’s “Just In Time Pandemic Response Concept” is proving inadequate to the task

1 Like

Way to be partisan in your opinions! Great, how is that useful to me? Change my mind!

Nothing partisan about my response…

And you are in no position to level such accusations.

1 Like

I have an opinion and is no less valid than yours so yes I can leverage as such due to the rhetoric you thus provided.

I’ve seen your work…

It betrays a lack of rigor.

Sitting idly by as the Chief Economic Advisor to POTUS demonstrates a complete ignorance of our fiscal status renders Maria either stunningly stupid, or complicit…

What is your defense?

1 Like

I am sorry, I think I was pretty clear about this discussion not being about Maria. Do you have a reading comprehension problem or are you looking for an opportunity to express your contempt for a news anchor while being purposely obtuse at the same time?

Furthermore, by no means are all opinions equally valid…you wouldn’t go to the bait shop for surgery.

1 Like

Yeah that is a false equivalency on your part! Nice job on exposing the level of intelligence you are willing to bring to the discussion. Leave your moo feelings out of it!

It was about your post extolling Maria’s “prowess”…

The woman is a cipher.

With respect to 3M, we’re in this bind because Grifty is utterly inept, and has been laboring the wrong priorities…

No N95 respirators?

Go look at your wall.

1 Like

No…it curtly dismisses the risible notion that all opinions are equally valid…

1 Like