Trump approves Special Ops raid targeting ISIS leader Baghdadi, military says he's dead

Are you suggesting that it wasn’t really OBL that Obama killed or Bahgdadi that Trump killed?

And testing immediately confirmed it was him. Last month he voluntarily provided the US with a hair sample for future DNA match.

‘confirmed’? I’d say claimed?

1 Like

Proof positive that the flakes here will try to find a conspiracy in every story here. Don’t you have an asteroid to chase?

1 Like

Like OBL, it’s not possible to confirm.

In Trump’s address he stated they had lab technicians with them. DNA was gathered at the scene and within 15 minutes they had confirmation it was Baghdadi. They already had his DNA to compare it to.

Dogs chased Baghdadi into the tunnel. There is a good possibility the dogs were wearing body cams as well as the teams following them.

No you didn’t. You wrote, “Army Coolidge Administration.”

I wrote no such thing…what are you going on about…:roll_eyes:

Prove you didn’t first write, “Army Ho Chi Min Administration” then edited it. You seem to not believe facts, prove this as a lie.

His post has not been edited. He wrote “US Army Carter administration”

montecresto1Patron

17h

US Army Carter administration.

Just click on 17h and see post no. 38

He is just messing with him!

Duh!

…and I’m taking up for him.

He edited it to add US.

Do you have a screen shot to prove that?

Any edit made prior to 5 minutes after posting is not recorded as an edit. It’s more like proof reading and fixing. After 5 minutes, any change is recorded as an edit.

There is no recorded edit of post 38.

Ahh so that is how it works!

I saw it myself and it was reported that way on CNN and NYT, so it must be true.

All three of your sources are known to lie more often than not. :rofl:

Nuh uhh. Even the Bible says, if two or more accuse someone of lying, it must be true.

1 Like

Great job guys! The White Rose has been identified!:rofl::rofl:

1 Like