TRENDINGšŸ’„ The Un-OFFICIAL 2023 2ND REPUBLICAN DEBATE THREAD

Links to the second debate will be provided at a later time.

d7r2d5m-49e4e60b-cd8f-4d15-8f40-36041079059d

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I vote the hog! If I could I would!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

This is why the Republican party is not better than the Democratic, they purposely pull this kind of shit to exclude people that they deem as a threat.

The other point is I canā€™t figure out Larry Elder and what his game is. He is well spoken and has enough energy to make his platform clear, but why is he in the back ground and why is he running when you and I know including him he has no chance?

This whole debacle is a joke!

I agree on all fronts. I like Elder, but he has no chance, and neither does anyone else. Itā€™s Trump or another 4 years of the same s**t we have now.

Both parties are one and the sameā€¦ nuts in their own way. I just happen to hold conservative ideologies, so Iā€™m stuck with the useless GOP until an Independent comes around that stands a chance. Ramaswamy could be that guy if were to choose to take up the mantle of ā€˜anti partyā€™.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know who this guy is and maybe that is why they wanted it that way?

I think there is a third party called ā€œNo Labelsā€ that is getting a lot of traction with independents. Have you heard of this?

Check it out

https://www.nolabels.org/

1 Like

What do you mean wanted it that way? Who? The Republican Party?

Sorry for not being clear. Yes the GOP I meant. Itā€™s a special club I am told and one does not pay homage to it then you canā€™t get in.

Isnā€™t that what is wrong with todays politics? Freedom of expression was hijacked from the people.

1 Like

Its quite possible that this has always been the case since the concept of voting was conceived.

F1CXMVoWIAA4kz1

2 Likes

Surely you are not a cynical one? Lol!

1 Like
1 Like

Oh but I am though! Lol! What ever happened to the "soap box to get oneā€™s message to the masses?

1 Like

Guess who else was missing from the debate?

The American Flag!

3 Likes

The googly moogly is making a come back and the big sock mock makes its return once again!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

2nd Republican debate is tonight!

Snicker, snicker!

1 Like

Trump Sending Surrogates to Second GOP Debate

September 26th, 2023

A group of surrogates will stand in for former President Donald Trump at tomorrow nightā€™s second Republican National Committee debate in California while he meets with striking United Auto Workers in Michigan.

Semafor reported Tuesday that the list of surrogates includes 2022 Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, advisor Chris LaCivita, and Floridaā€™s Miami-Dade County Commissioner Kevin Cabrera.

Other Trump team members will be on the ground with signs and posters promoting the former president, the report said.

So far tonight, Tim Scott has proved beyond all doubt that he is an asshole. He flaps his lips and interrupts other speakers incessantly!

The moderators seem to be ignoring half of the debators.

1 Like