TRENDINGšŸ’„ The Un-OFFICIAL 2023 2ND REPUBLICAN DEBATE THREAD

How many in this field of candidates will still be around after this debate?

All of them. There are even more contenders waiting in the wings.

What contenders are those? Who?

Then ones that didnā€™t qualify to appear in this debate.

Search ā€œList of all people declared as contenders for Republican Presidential candidate nomination in 2023.ā€

2 Likes

Another episode of ā€œClown Worldā€

ā€œIkki Nikkiā€ just gets on my nerves as does Mike Pence. Dana Perino had the gotcha of the night by cornering Pence on whether he would end ā€œObamacareā€. Like its going to matter seeing he has zero chance at becoming president.

2 Likes

This was pretty entertaining to read Trumps response to the debates.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ā€œIā€™m up 56 Points, so the Debates would seem to be a complete waste of time. Iā€™m also up 10 on Crooked Joe! What is the RNC doing? They should be fighting against Election Interference & the Pennsylvania Voter Registration Scam. The Debates should be ENDED, BAD for the Republican Party! I was in Michigan last night with Autoworkers & others. Watched Debate = REPORT CARD: Doug Burgum did a very good job, solid & smart! Sloppy Chris Christie was a DISASTER, A TRUMP DERANGED LUNATIC! Nikki ā€œBirdbrainā€ Haley was exposed for her caustic DISLOYALTY & LIES about the Republican Party, and me. Doesnā€™t have what it takes, NEVER DID! Lyinā€™ Mike Pence has lost a lot of his energy. Very flat, needs me badly! Actually, quite sad to watch, but heā€™ll get better. Too much J-6! Tim Scott stepped it up. Wonderful guy. Looking forward to getting his Endorsement! Vivek said I was a great President. Thank you. Good Job! Ron DeSanctimonious had a bad night. He can feel the end is near. Dropping like a rock!ļæ¼ā€

1 Like

Rump canā€™t help placing rude names on his follow GOP opponents . Still acting like a two year old . Face it Rump will not win an election ever again and if he is the best the party has we are DOOMED . How do you possible win when 85% of the women hate you , 98% of the blacks vote demoRAT and he did more for them than ANY other president before him . 75% of his administration turned on him . Did we see the "RED WAVE " he promised ? :flushed: :skull_and_crossbones:

But he still leads everyone in the field by a country mile!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly why we are doomed !!

2 Likes