Transgenders with Guns on the Loose!: Nashville School Shooting

Is that jissssbag with the flower ?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Making a mockery of kids getting shot? Wow

What’s the original gender of the Nashville shooter?

I don’t care which gender the pervert identified as and I don’t care what pronoun the MSM uses.

Help me out. I want to know what the individual was born as.

“She” Audrey Hale was her original name. Born a female.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

These guys are on point. They are saying what the vast majority of the this country thinks.

How did we get to where we let 1 - 2% of the entire country have so much power and influence? The only thing I can think is: Apathy… big time. We are all too engrossed in our own lives and welfare to step up and squash this disease. I’m as guilty as anyone in it. The other problem is: even if / when we step up, it doesn’t matter or make a difference. It was allowed to bloom and fester until it’s become a juggernaut that is damn near impossible to rein in.

There is a lot to unpack here in your statement and had to give careful thought to it and I will explain why.

First to answer your first question:

It started with justice Roberts back when he and a few others from the SC court secretly decided to legalize “Gay Marriage”. Remember when the term that was originally used was"Civil Unions"? What happened to that term being used? By biblical definition marriage is between a man and a woman. Wife is reserved for a biological female, “Husband” for a biological man. These terms were hijacked by the gay mafia in order to attacked the institutions of marriage, the Church and the state. As you know I am a lawyer, and have given careful consideration to this moral relativist approach when it comes to language and definitions and its almost without a doubt the legalization of Gay marriage is on shaky ground if one were to challenge it on the merits of the language itself and I am actually surprised no has yet. Maybe that is because we’ve become a timid country and such challenges would not only be costly but time consuming fraught with angst and perhaps protests as well.

This article I read recently and found it to be as interesting insight on how the secret order known as the Supreme Court Justices (because lets face it, its a very exclusive club to be in} arrived at making such decisions. Roberts in particular has got to be the biggest traitor in American history as its clear as day he is either compromised or is seriously biased in his ideological beliefs.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/30/politics/supreme-court-roberts-kennedy-gay-rights-masterpiece-cakeshop/index.html

Indeed, consumerism and other self indulgences that makes a society complacent is eventually its demise. It happened to Athens and Rome where prosperity produces such depravity.

I am not sure I agree. We were OK as in peacefully coexisting, however once they decided to go after Children, that was a line in the sand they decided to cross. I know myself being a parent I am willing to die on that hill as many other parents are as well.

Also as Christians we are not allowed to engage in behavior that can be deemed as being violent or inciting violence so the apathetic part is understandable in terms of reactions by some to remain silent, however, the Bible did say that Christians would be persecuted and its my belief that the gay mafia attacking the church and Christians on the grounds of having rights and transgendering or grooming our Children is how it starts. Also speaking of the Church, like many in the world have fallen to becoming corrupt. When a church does not confront sin it eventually conforms to it, and the Bible also is very explicit about Jesus’s return for its “bride” and that the church especially the church will see much of God’s wrath when that day comes.

" A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
When the wicked spring as the grass and when all the workers of
iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed forever"

~ Psalms 92: 6-7 KJV

1 Like

Well said!

Probably both apathy and fear. What is that saying? The lunatics are running the insane asylum now? Should transgenders be allowed to own guns? This doesn’t seem like a common sense question?

3 Likes

Hell fking No!

:rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

Mentally ill people should be banned from certain professions as well.

2 Likes

Insurrection at it’s finest.

2 Likes

Yeah like flying an airplane

2 Likes

Could be the spark to get this party started. It won’t end well for them however.

1 Like