Trader Talk Thread đŸ’±

You know them and nope, one of them was quite obsessed with you if I remember rightly, so being an old git doesn’t work! :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a lower low back in Jan 2017.

Lowest this century was Oct 2016 at 1.1914. It’s well into the demand zone so can turn any moment. COT reports show very oversold/bought.

Pump and dump happening.

So if GBP turns, what’s going to happen in the news?

what’s going to happen in the news?

Might be when Boris finalises Brexit in October.

A lower spike down was at 1.19862 on Jan 16th. Hmm
 the spike depends on the broker’s data.

When we have left and it is clear that Project Fear amounted to nothing and we’re not all starving begging the EU to take us back.

I think theres a possibility that the pound will become a safe haven currency after we leave.
What else is there?
Dollar has big troubles bc of trade wars - Euro will be in big trouble after we leave.
Yen - Japan has been doing QE forever.
Swissie - ??

1 Like

Japan’s central bank, the Bank of Japan, is a Rothschild flunky and does their bidding.

The only thing you can trust is gold and silver.

1 Like

Love the phrase “old git” . Does sound better than cranky old fart. At the tomb you were clearly harassed by some jerks that used the anonymity of the net, trying desperately to prove their relevance. Frankly, I think its a complement as you intimidate them. I find using mimes and laughing at them drives them up the wall. :crazy_face:

I think that the dollar and the pound will be the currencys of choice when the dust settles. I don’t think the chi-com commies will ever play straight but I think Trump will force them to be much more transparent than they are now. Got to somehow force them to quit stealing the worlds intellectual property.

The rants and venom aimed at me are actually quite frightening. That’s why I have been mostly hiding in here. Occasionally I feel brave and venture out but I seem to have a knack of winding him up just by being there. :grin:

There could be a legendary Boris Spike ! I would be having a flutter if it did. What this level represents happens on all time frames more times than not. Whenever anything is talked into the toilet, there is always someone ready to buy that shit. :laughing:

2 Likes

The minute somebody says something like “we seem to have reached agreement on the backstop”, or similar, there will be a big move. Probably up.

Equally any continued obstinacy on the part of any of the parties will continue to pressure GBP down. I can see Corbyn might cotton onto that in an attempt to trash the currency and blame the Tories 
 just to make political capital out of it.

Those who bought this company back when it was GBX 390 or less are now looking at a gain of over 28% if selling today at GBX 502.

Alternatively you could take the special dividend of GBX 255 and wait to see what happens. :+1:

Screenshot_1

1 Like

This has to come down!

I agree, but it has the same affectors as any other GBP cross 
 unless maybe the EU goes bankrupt

Germany is heading into recession
? Euro is going to drop. Sometimes technicals precede fundamentals. You can look on the EU chart and know when Trump will be opening his gob. :laughing:

I understand your point. We live in a completely different world than I grew up in. Even where I live in South Carolina which is extremely conservative, I wouldn’t think of putting a Trump sticker on our vehicles because some gutless, leftist bastard would key it in a parking lot. I do put up yard signs during election season and fly the Confederate battle flag on Confederate memorial day and Memorial day. Anyone can come to my house in peace and friendship and you’re welcome – but ya come with a black heart or hate in ya gut – my dog will take a chunk outta ya ass and that will be the best thing to happen to you.

Stay in here. First forum I got involved in was the tomb. Fortunately I met Stu who helped me get my trading on track – we met talking bout our grandsons. I only participate because I have made some friends that I want to stay in contact with. I have no interest in getting into pissing contests out there.

2 Likes

HaHa, I’ve lost a lotta money in times past think’in that! It ain’t gotta! :cold_sweat:

2 Likes