Top Execs of 180 Companies: Abortion Necessary to Be Successful in Business

Shame and shunning works wonders to change attitudes.

You know it will not end there! They will never give up until they destroy the traditional role of parents of Mother and Father!

1 Like

The question should be will the child be in a loving and stable home.

There are no guarantees that tragedy will not strike a family down, such as death of a parent or divorce regardless of if the child was born into the family or adopted.

I’d certainly hope a child would not be used or exploited under any circumstances.

Well that’s a safe answer I Guess, I am certainly not trying to corner you for nefarious intentions, but the reason I ask is because from my perspective it has to do with both biological and psychological factors that has me concerned and opposed to gays and LBGTQ people having the right to adopt! It is a legitimate question when considering raising a child with degenerate values as opposed to traditional ones that ultimately will allow the children to grow up normal and productive happy citizens in their adult lives as opposed to children growing up with a myriad of psychological issues who be experiencing identity crises as a result of how they view their role models and the values they are taught!

No, it is a realistic

As opposed to what? Being in an orphanage? Being raised by abusers? Is being raised by “gay” people the worst thing that could happen to a child? Are all gay people degenerates?

Sure, a traditional home is optimal. But, I don’t buy into that all gay people are degenerates with the intent of perverting children or creating psychological issues for them.

Ok, I respect your opinion!

Edit:

When I see stuff like this I usually have to wonder. I may not agree with your opinion but I respect it!

Well that certainly isn’t true. NY passed a new law this year that allows for abortion right up to the moment of live birth.

Way to avoid a straight answer.

Abortion is the complete abdication of responsibility by the mother.

You keep repeating that lie. There is nothing vague about it.

Third term abortions are supposed to be illegal. “Late Term” abortions, as in Late in the Third Term, are acts of sheer evil, the murder of a full grown baby.

Your continued justification and defense of this evil from hell is despicable

It is the murder of an innocent human being

When I see stuff like that it makes me wonder as well. You don’t have to be gay to be a nutbag and there are plenty of straight nutbags out there as well who have no business being parents.

I am simply saying there are times to judge the person as an individual, not as a group. When it comes to being aborted or being raised in a home by a homosexual couple I think that latter would be the lesser of two evils.

I don’t like homosexuality any more than the next person, but I like abortion even less.

1 Like

Two things.
#1. I can see their point. Abortions keep them from having to fund maternity pay and new born babies pull employees away from work more often than the average person.
#2. I don’t give a damn what it costs them, murder is and should be illegal, even murder against babies.

Actually, being pro-abortion requires the same argument that slave owners used. But it’s not a human being…

That is correct sir .

1 Like

Reproductive care is NOT abortion no matter what kind of bull**** some idiot wants to push.

1 Like

That’s another often repeated false opinion. Sometimes, an idiot is just an idiot no matter what the debate is. Sometimes, it’s just necessary to mock them for saying stupid things.

2 Likes

Now some of this I can agree with, except I DO judge someone for having an abortion in the same way that I judge someone for abusing a child, murdering a human being, etc. It’s disgusting and shouldn’t be tolerated. I apply the same standard as I apply to other human beings. The ONLY excuse for abortion in my view is life of the mother, same as the only excuse for murdering another human being is the life of the potential victim. I can shoot a robber if my life is in danger. It’s important that we be consistent and respect the right to life. Once we give a little on that aspect, society begins to break down. The rest of what you suggest is spot on. We need to focus on programs to educate young mothers, though we have plenty of access to birth control. It doesn’t need to be free to the end user as it’s cheap the way it is. I don’t like pushing “Free stuff” to individuals because I see it like slavery. Confiscating the fruits of my labor to give to another is effectively slavery. Making the adoption and fostering process easier is vital to me. While we want to properly vet potential parents, I’m going through the fostering program now and it’s over the top.

There’s no such thing as a false “opinion”.

1 Like

LOL!!!

So if your opinion is that the moon is made of cheese, thats not false? LOL. What a Liberal.

1 Like

Yes there is! If an opinion is based on ignorance not supported with facts then that makes it false!

1 Like