Top Execs of 180 Companies: Abortion Necessary to Be Successful in Business

No that’s the mother’s responsibility personal responsibility is a great thing people should use it more often

what do you think the laws should be with abortion??? If you can’t answer that simple question your problem just the troll

Well then let her take responsibility of the matter. :man_shrugging:

I’m cool with the status quo SCOTUS ruling. Figured that was obvious.

Please enlighten me what exactly are these rules we’re not from the same part of the world??? Why do you agree with them do you morally agree with them?? Do you think it’s a financial issue?? Do you think the woman should be allowed to choose her future without a child??

Democrats are, in Virginia and New York, and more

When my brother died, my mom cried for months. Many times she said that, if she could trade her life for his, she would. That’s how real mothers feel.

A woman who gets a late term abortion is the exact opposite. She is willing to kill her own child just to save her own ass.

Women like that are evil demons. What sort of vermin would kill their own child just to save themselves. Women who do that have a special place in hell waiting for them.

That is true, in fact New York State says so they just passed it

You should read up on the facts before making such false statements it makes you look ignorant!

1 Like

" New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) directed that the One World Trade Center’s spire be lit pink overnight on Tuesday to celebrate his signing of a law allowing abortions until birth in some cases, and letting non-doctors commit abortions."

Democrats are sick, filthy demons

3 Likes

Oh I’m sorry. You’re not familiar with our Supreme Court ruling on Roe verses Wade?

Roe v . Wade , 410 U.S. 113 (1973), was a landmark decision of the U.S. Supreme Court in which the Court ruled that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution provides a fundamental “right to privacy” that protects a pregnant woman’s liberty to choose whether or not to have an abortion.

Basically yes. It’s clear in America that sense we now have a conservative leaning SCOTUS that states are passing onerous abortion laws in order to force a SCOTUS case that would overturn RvW.

So we have other states that are scurrying to codify RvW into state law to preserve the precedent in case of that eventuality. The governor of New York for example just signed such legislation.

I just think that in the circumstance that the mother may have other children and other responsibilities it’s unfair to give her a death sentence the other children won’t have a mother the family unit is going to get hit financially potentially to the point of poverty. I just don’t agree with forcing her to have the child knowing she would die potentially leaving multiple orphans I’m talking about a extreme circumstance

Not to worry. That will never happen.

You notice how montecrappo ignores verified answers that prove him wrong?

2 Likes

The mother makes the choice. Hence, my previous post.

1 Like

Yep that is what a lefty does! They run when confronted with facts!

1 Like

It is both the responsibility of the mother and the father.

1 Like

Unwanted children are provided for via orphanages. There are many people who would love to adopt and would make great parents.

However, very few are willing to take on the issues of a child born addicted to drugs or alcohol.

It would be a big plus to see a wellness program including a healthy, safe place to stay for pregnant women so children can be born healthy. It would also be a big plus to see criminal repercussions for women who cause a child to be born with an addiction.

The adoption process needs to be overhauled. It is much too difficult. For instance, couples wanting to adopt could sponsor the wellness and care of the mother.

IDK… But do know where there is a problem, there are multiple solutions.

It should be, but we know it is not.

I stand by my previous post:

My question with making it easier is should transgender and gay people be allowed to adopt? Considering the current movement of Marxist degenerates advocating that babies should allow which gender to be?

NO.
N and O = No
:100:

2 Likes