Top Execs of 180 Companies: Abortion Necessary to Be Successful in Business

Well my issue with fostering and adoption comes down to having a proper vetting mechanism to insure there will not be abuses of both the children and the system! To me when you are saying to make it easier is conflicting only because doing so will invite the abuse and the fraud in which the system is trying to address and prevent!

How do you feel about transgender and Homosexuals adopting children?

This is what reaching a new Low is about in the entire abortion debate! In the link below, a women with perfectly healthy twins decides to abort her babies!

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/woman-wins-garbage-human-of-the-year-try-not-to-punch-something/

1 Like

Abortion is the exact opposite of reproductive and “comprehensive reproductive care” it’s nothing but PC claptrap to hide behind the support for late term abortions and infanticide, with a “feel good” phrase leftist liberals can hide behind. :angry:

The new infanticide laws leftist libs are so proud of has had a WOKE effect on our often too tolerant civil society so if women lose their right to choose, they only have leftist liberals to blame!

2 Likes

Who’s promoting late term abortions? According to the CDC, they are a mere 1.3% of all abortions and generally are tied to the mothers health/life.

Such exaggeration weakens your argument.

They will never loose their right to choose. It’s not something that can be taken away from women. It’s like 1920’s prohibition.

Only stupid morons like you can take the entire statement Roxie was making out of context to conflate it into something different! Do you have to opine on every thread here with your dumbass comments?

Both fringes are hysterical…

NY and Virginia for starters. NY not only promoted late term 3rd trimester abortions and infanticide if the infant survives and is born alive but celebrated by lighting up a skyscraper!

According to the CDC:
•More than 25 percent of abortions are chemical.
•Nearly 75 percent of abortions are surgical.

If its surgical its **late term ** and by late term I mean 2nd and 3rd trimester. The USA is an outlier in the free civilized world by legalizing 24 week abortions but pushing it up to the due date and infanticide as Virginia and NY has just pushed it to the breaking point and it’s what has caused other States to enact stricter limits.

Blame it on the insatiable “never satisfied” liberals for the WOKE backlash!

1 Like

Yeah that freaking New York law really pisses me off and is nothing more than legalised sanctioned murder IMO!

Women in their twenties accounted for the majority of abortions in 2015 and throughout the period of analysis. The majority of abortions in 2015 took place early in gestation: 91.1% of abortions were performed at ≤13 weeks’ gestation; a smaller number of abortions (7.6%) were performed at 14–20 weeks’ gestation, and even fewer (1.3%) were performed at ≥21 weeks’ gestation.

https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm

Typical liberal revisionism! You are quoting numbers almost 5 years ago! What alternate universe do you want to live in?

There is a new conservative leaning Supreme Court and States (10 so far) are passing stricter state laws in an attempt to force a Supreme Court ruling. So other states are working quickly to codify Roe v Wade on the state level to protect the earlier precedent. I thought conservatives are big proponents of states rights. :man_shrugging:

Minor point…if you click on the full list link you will find Swift–Liz Valentine listed twice.

Except for Ben and Jerry’s, I haven’t heard of these companies.

It is despicable that anyone would sign such a letter. All these companies who believe abortion is good for business should be forced to pay for them for their employees. After all, they get out of having to pay maternity leave.

1 Like

Pretty sick people considering that I’d be willing to bet all of them also support flooding the country with illegals so they can have an endless pool of cheap labor.

1 Like

C3L40xQUcAE_uiu

Same baby in both pictures, before and after birth. Amazing. Democrats say its okay to murder this beautiful baby. Democrats are sheer evil, pure evil.

3 Likes

I’ve posted this link before…but it is apropos to this conversation.

https://youtu.be/gON-8PP6zgQ

2 Likes

Abortion is legal up to 24 weeks and 1.3% of the over 1 MILLION babies aborted each year equates to over 10,300 fully formed babies that are murdered each year. I call that an abomination and it needs to STOP.

4 Likes

That’s not true. Besides the fact that “late term abortion” is vague terminology, most of them occur by the end of the second trimester. And New York, having one of the most liberal laws restricts post 24 week abortions to inviability of the fetus or life and health of the mother. The latter certainly will NEVER be changed.

I believe the abortion should only be used in cases were it can kill the mother to give birth or the baby will be born and live a short miserable painful life or in the case of rape where I don’t see why the woman should have to carry a rapists baby and even then it should be done with the morning after pill not an abortion

What do you think the rule should be???

I think that if abortion were to be outlawed, criminalized, that all unwanted children should be provided for by those who support such.