This is an old question but nobody has an answer

[

Levitated Mass - Wikipedia

](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levitated_Mass) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The Stone of the Pregnant Woman ( actually 4 cut stones ), weighed in at 1,000 to 1,200 tons. 3 were moved & set in place. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The art work, Levitated Mass weighed about 350 tons, and took a staggering amount of modern engineering to move & set it in place.

And? Those stones were moved without magic or alien tech.

And her search for a man with two dicks

What I said: Maybe the ancients were not told they couldn’t do it.

“Obvious evidence of advanced ancient machining” is an unscientific response to the question, “how as this accomplished?”

One must use more than their based imagination to answer the question.

Ahh, musta missed that one.

While we’ll never know on many of these things for sure I have yet to find any that cannot be explained with massive pools of slave labor and technology that existed at the time.

Some of their accomplishments are flat out amazing for sure and lend to wild speculation.

I have a cat with six toes on each foot … his sister thinks he’s an alien. :wink:

1 Like

And timelines for projects that are as long as our country is old.

1 Like

I watched a special on Puma Punku. A machinist who had his PhD in Machine Sciences. He said it would have required very sophisticated machining; simply becasue there were so many totally identical cuts ( 100s of individual pieces ) that matched perfectly. Down to fractions of mm. He could only duplicate it in his machine shop with modern equipment. Had to have been something unkown to us, but known to the ancients. There are surfaces so smooth, they can only be measured with a modern day optical flat. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An optical flat is a precisely polished flat surface, used as a reference against which the flatness of an unknown surface may be compared. Edmund Optics offers both single surface and dual surface optical flats in either ZERODUR® or Fused Silica. The flatness of an optical flat is measured in fractions of a reference wavelength, 632.8nm. A λ/20 flat will have a maximum peak to valley deviation of 632.8/20 or 31.64nm.

Or in many cases much longer.

I’ve probably seen the same special. Nobody asked him about using water and friction.

http://what-when-how.com/metrology/surface-plates-metrology/

They are taking about errors on the order of 5 to 10 microns. Ten point something is the wavelength of the high power CO2 lasers.

The fact remains that somebody flattened out the whole mountain to build an airport of sorts, making straight lines and a drawing of a humming bird, etc. (Nazca is the name of the place in the area, and if I get a chance, I want to see the whole thing from an airplane.)

Conventional wisdom, or paradigm, says humans evolved from apes, and only about a few thousand years ago started agriculture. Only then, humans started building pyramids and such…

But such narratives are refuted one piece at a time and mainstream “science” is being forced to admit new discoveries

The Nazca plain was not flattened by man. And in fact, it’s not even very flat.

There’s nothing inexplicable at Globkli Tepe. It like several other discoveries in recent years simply show that “civilization” has been around far longer than previously thought.

As for Nazca, it’s on a plateau, they didn’t have to flatten anything out. They simply moved the soil to expose a layer of colored rock or vice versa. There’s nothing there that could not have been laid out with the most primitive engineering instruments like a stick mounted on three uprights with gun sight notches and measured lengths of cord.

http://www.surveyhistory.org/egyptian_surveying_tools1.htm

We know the Ancients used them because some of those primitive instruments were preserved in ancient tombs.

I don’t know the exact dating of the Nazca plateau, but hunting and gathering tribes don’t undertake such major civil engineering projects.

The three fingered non-human beings were revered by the native humans and that’s why they were mummified due to their advanced knowledge and technology. Whether it was beneficial for humans or not, it’s another story.

The conventional narrative
apes ⇒ humans doing primitive hunting and gathering 3 million years ago ⇒ start of agriculture 5 thousand or so BC ⇒ empires with massive irrigation and construction work less in Mesopotamia, Egypt, China, and India/Pakistan

don’t hold water

Of course, there’s no evidence to support any of that but keep running with it, the entertainment value is epic.

Time & pressure will accomplish quite a bit. The sands & the winds of Egypt, will one day, erase the pyramids.

1 Like

I always liked the way gauge blocks would stick together because of the flatness.

Would it be terribly surprising that civilizations before us may have accomplished more than us before a “reset”?

Would it be terribly surprising that our civilization will one day be lost and rediscovered after a reset? Who will know how we did anything give our dependence on electronics. We are not leaving a whole lot of breadcrumbs.