This great President puts Pelosi in her place

EVerything he says is true and accurate. She and her supporters are idiots and traitors.

4 Likes

Nancy should just retire while she can. She really has nothing to show for. She already shown how stupid she and the rest of the Democrats really are.

1 Like

Nancy Pelosi is a drunken lunatic who is hell-bent on destroying this country and it’s time that we cut her traitorous state off from the rest of the country.

2 Likes

How are you gonna make up the 2.75 trillion California contributes to GDP?

1 Like

By cutting all the welfare they suck up. Let them have their H1-Bs and illegals. We don’t need them and their garbage social media companies.

1 Like

California is a net CONTRIBUTOR…

I’m gonna guess that you hail from one of those Gimme States…the ash heap of the Confederacy.

California is an “Enabler” state.

The state has more on welfare than the half of the east coast states combine. That should say something, eh?

2 Likes

it has a population of 40 million…

Why don’t you post the per capita gdp of your home state?

Michigan sucks! So, it isn’t any better.

Blockquote Michigan GDP was $430,608,000,000 in 2016 according to BEA data. Michigan GDP represents 2.63% of US GDP which made it the 13th largest state economy in the nation in 2016. Real dollar values expressed in 2009 chained dollars. Michigan GDP was $487,239,000,000 in 2016 according to BEA data.

1 Like

The California pension fund is funding the PLA which is why most Democrats from that state are so focused on Orange Man bad.

2 Likes

you might not want to rush to dump California then.

They most certainly are! They out spend every state in the union on entitlements for illegals. In fact they spend more than they actually take in which is why the state is on course to being insolvent soon.

1 Like

how about showing us your math, and sources?

California isn’t contributing very much right now. I’m not too worried about us not relying on them and all of their welfare demands from the rest of us. I don’t bust my ass to send my hard-earned money to the welfare leeches in California…but that’s exactly what’s happening. Time to cut the fat. We will make do and we will be fine without them.

1 Like

Michigan is not an “Enabler” state like California. It’s only due to the fact, that the Democrats ruined Detroit with their stupid and greedy ways.
That’s why cities like Flint, Detroit and many others have been “run to the ground”.

1 Like

you don’t…California sends it to your hovel…

no…that’s because the industry left…

Like Buffalo, NY…or Pittsburgh, PA.

Not to mention other cities like Baltimore, San â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  and Chicago, all Democratically run cities!

1 Like

Oh is that right? What hovel is that?

The Auto Industry was “run to the ground” by the Democrats in Michigan. Look it up!

1 Like