Joe Biden
Elizabeth Warren
Kamala Harris
Andrew Yang
Beto O’Rourke
Julian Castro

Streams:

4 Likes

These opening statements are absolutely cringy. Bernie Sanders was screaming at the camera like a crazy old man, Elizabeth Warren was trying to be folksy and middle class, Biden sounded drunk.

3 Likes

Jesus - creepy Uncle Joe can’t remember the names of anyone on stage.

5 Likes

This is so bad. How could anyone take these old fucks seriously?

4 Likes

Bernie is getting angrier and hoarser by the minute.

3 Likes

Biden just said… if they don’t like it they can leave. :rofl:

3 Likes

Elizabeth Warren is like a robot. Before she starts speaking she has to say “let’s be clear about this” every single time. It’s weird.

2 Likes

The stolen valor homo needs to shut his damn mouth.

1 Like

Is Bernie Sanders’ entire strategy tonight to act completely insane? Dude can’t stop screaming at everyone about everything.

Why do these Democrats think that Canada is some kind of healthcare utopia? I’ve been waiting two years for a knee surgery. I’m about ready to drive across the border and just put it on my credit card.

4 Likes

This primary will destroy the dems. It’s going to be glorious! They are all utterly lacking in any charisma to survive this primary. Trump is going to win again. No question.

2 Likes

Beto leads in with giving blacks reparations, calling America racist, and calling Trump a white supremacist.

What a ■■■■■■■

3 Likes

He also said America was founded when the first slave arrived in America. I wonder if he realizes that it was a black man who owned the first slave?

2 Likes

Mayor ■■■■■■ is saying that all white people have stolen money from blacks.

2 Likes

This race pandering is really disgusting. They should keep it up though because all this does is turn voters away from them.

1 Like

Blacks are so detrimental to society that politicians openly debate how to deal with them. Anyone notice that?

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t these Democrats understand that there already is national background check in place to buy a gun?

1 Like

I love how not one of these candidates has mentioned the Constitution…once.

1 Like