Think twice before calling cops on a "person of color"

This isn’t new. In my state, someone can criminally trespass on your property and you can’t do anything about it unless:

1. You have signs posted even though trespassing is still against the law here.

-AND-

1. The trespasser is either physically inside a building or committing another crime while trespassing on your property and you witness it. (Then you’d better hope you have another witness because if you don’t, it’s your word against theirs.)

If you attempt to perform a citizen’s arrest without meeting BOTH of those two conditions, you end up in trouble. It doesn’t matter that the person you’re arresting is trespassing on YOUR property and breaking the law. They have rights.

This is what we end up with when we have a society that is litigation heavy and a bunch of lawyers writing the laws instead of the people who we elected to do it. A trespasser can actually claim they thought it was ok to be on the property without your permission and if there is no sign posted that is a perfectly acceptable legal defense. Apparently, ignorance of the law is a defense. Who knew?

“Don’t enter this field unless to can cross it in 30 seconds because the bull can cross it in 35…”

1 Like

If someone unfamiliar is walking around in my house they are going to get shot.

yeah right, just like the neighbors in San bernardino saw all those arabic men and said squat?

People are doing things when they witness a crime at least those brave enough to do something

Calling the cops on 12 year old girls doing squat isn’t the same as observing a group of people suspiciously hanging around casing the houses or neighbourhood.

In my neighborhood, if you called the police they’d simply laugh at you and then hang up after telling you to stop wasting their time. Police haven’t been there to “serve and protect” for some time. It’s mostly about generating revenue for the state these days.

some neighborhoods are like that now, law enforcement are tentative in reacting to crimes that might involve a visible minority , heck some of them wont even draw their weapons for fears of being interrogated by their rat squad IA, social media and these whackadoo fringe left groups like Antifa and BLM or being prosecuted .

Serve and protect has become the new serve some of the public and protect my pension and job

1 Like

Precisely. And then these same officers wonder why they get a bad rap and the public (the ones they used to protect) don’t trust them anymore. Odd huh?

Twelve year old animals:

https://www.kezi.com/content/news/12-Year-old-murder-suspect-appears-in-court-504222771.html

Etc
How about 10 years old?

https://www.wsaw.com/fox/content/news/Girl-10-charged-in-babys-death-found-not-competent-506716631.html

Make no mistake. This was not an accidental death.

“The girl reportedly told investigators she was holding the baby when she dropped him and he would not stop crying.”

Im not saying every 12 year old are saints, Im saying its a case by case situation
the 12 year old that killed the 92 year old in Creswell Oregon, that is a shitty and dangerous area, that 200 block as they call it, the kid is according to authority has mental issues.

The 12 year old that killed the boxer, he knew the kid and the kid was a troubled kid with disciplinary problems

the 12 year old boy that killed his sister in their home

the two black kids, it was a drug deal gone bad,

the 10 year old, killed a baby obviously had mental issues, stomping on a baby’s head

except for the 2 black youths, the others were not people of color.

I get your point 12 year old can be violent, but these crimes you’ve linked weren’t random crimes
and that was my point.

If I lived in a questionable neighborhood ,I would be vigilant but Im also realistic too.

I said nothing about color nor mental competence. Neither should be relevant in deciding to report suspicious behavior.

1 Like

This thread is all about reporting people of color.

this is why I mentioned it, I assumed you were talking about that too.

I find it funny all you Yanks say “people of colour.” Do you not say black? Is that racist? It’s only a description.

heck in this politically correct environment you cant call a black bear a black bear anymore its a bear of color.

You cant say merry christmas, and baby its cold outside.
and soon they will ban " Im dreaming of a white christmas"

You cant call things what they used to called

A secretary is now an administration assistant
gas bar jockey is now a petroleum distribution agent
housewifes are domestic engineers
and now Prostitutes are now Genital technicians

1 Like

We all are happy enough to refer to people the way they want to be known.

But when we do that, libs are no longer able to be offended. And you know how much they crave being offended. So the libs change the “acceptable” name to something else so that- at least for awhile- they can be offended by those who use the previous “acceptable” name. This has been going on for a hundred years.

■■■■■■ was deemed offensive so we changed to…
Darkey, until that was deemed offensive and we changed to…
Negro, until that was deemed offensive and we changed to…
Colored, until that was deemed offensive and we changed to …
Black, until that was deemed offensive and we changed to…
African American… until that was deemed offensive and we changed to…
People of Color.

That was somewhat simplistic and only approximately correct. But that is the trend. The ludicrousness is obvious when you look at organizations like “United Negro College Fund” and “National Association for the Advancement of Colored People” who picked their names when they were “acceptable” but continue to use them even while libs will burn anyone else who uses the terms. Today, “black” and “African American” is still somewhat acceptable so there are transition periods… and some people who even object to those words. Colored, Negro, Darkey, ■■■■■■■ any of those will start a riot.

You guys don’t have that problem in Europe?

2 Likes

No, we say black. It’s no different from saying ginger. We say Merry Christmas, housewife etc. The only thing we can’t say is Paki, short for Pakistani, like Brit is short for British. Even frog for French and Kraut for Germans is ok, but not Paki… when I was growing up we said Paki a lot, like Paki shop meaning a corner shop.

2 Likes

I know in Canada they call black people “blacks” not african canadian
but here we call them black or african american, people of color

Depending on what nationality you are you have derogatory names as you mentioned earlier, paki, chink, ni66er , Wop, ■■■■■ mic, sand ni66er, frog, kraut,wetback, and Im sure a few more

Paki has always been derogatory

today everything is derogatory thanks to the liberal snowflakes, its even offensive to ask if you are a woman for fears of offending someone

I was on a dating site and I had to post that Im looking for a straight CIS woman and even that was considered offensive.

If you say you dont want to date a transgendered depending on which country you live in that could land you in hot water, which is really sad.

Well put.

In my favorite fountain pen, I use only Negro ink. I drive a Negro car. I drink Negro coffee. I once had a Negro cat…and a Negro Labrador.

Negro is a color (colour)…in pigments, consisting of all known to man…in light, consisting of the absence of all visible frequencies.

We should have stopped when we got to Negro.

Back home, I used a Chinese laundry for dry cleaning and laundry services. The first time I tried to pick up my clothes without the receipt, the lady said, “no tikki, no washie!”

Polar bear privilege: think about it the next time some environmentalist uses polar bears in their rhetoric.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MAYt6dpCgOI

1 Like

Well, now they can fine you $500 for making that call, so there is that. :wink: