There is So Much Rape in Stockholm That Emergency Services Can't Keep Up

All women should carry this. Hammer less & no nonsense. The Ruger .327 Magnum. image I guess in Sweden, women are not allowed to protect themselves.

2 Likes

It is not only rape, but all other serious crimes. They have a problem!

People like that make me appreciate the way KGB used to dispatch prisoners in their cells.

4 Likes

BREXIT

This is why I have campaigned so hard for Brexit.
The ECHR mandates that they be cosseted instead of simply kicked out.

1 Like

Who the FUK made the interpretation that applies to these scumbag pieces of feces. They should be with ALLAH and their virgins instead of being alive
And we think our justice system is bad!!! They should have had their genitals removed with a machete and immediately thrown into a shark tank while bleeding.

1 Like

It was being up against this kind of extreme liberalism that forced Pinochet into action to stop his country from going under. And I remember how, at the time, the liberal West demonized him for doing it. ‘Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.’?

Yep, progressives could never condone the resulting cruelty to animals. :wink:

No comprendo. (7 more characters needed to post)

The implied to happen bestiality of your post would constitute cruelty to animals … as for the other aspect, basically deporting Muslims to somewhere else, those terrified of bring considered Islamophobic by the likes of the Muslim Brotherhood probably wouldn’t say it that way.

Presenting it (not being confined) as civil rights instead.

Honesty, think of what a stupid concept that is.

After they are no longer virgins, they will just be 72 nagging, infighting females following the guy around for eternity.

Jokes on them, I guess. They were promised heaven and got sent to hell. :joy:

2 Likes

Or as @Jen would say, “who is to say that virgins are female?”

N-o-o-o-o! Lucky I haven’t had breakfast yet or I’'d have seen it again.

“How do you kill that which has no life?” – South Park, WoW episode

Imagine the PMS 72 women cycling about the same time, fighting fot the water bottle yelling I have cramps!!!

Maybe the vigins are pre teen boys ,goats ,sheep and camels.

1 Like

Sweden Has Been Destroyed By Diversity and Political Correctness…

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/10/01/swedish-women-experience-mass-rape-by-immigrant-invaders/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=swedish_women_experience_mass_rape_by_immigrant_invaders&utm_term=2019-10-01

What I don’t understand abt all this is that abslolutely no-one is making the connection with Barbara and what her motivation was.

Who’s Barbara? Who’s Barbara?

Barbara Lerner Spectre
DYOR

1 Like

The lady is certainly wrong! The left wing views that form her world view are atrocious. Multiculturalism doesn’t help a society survive, it steadily dissolves the societies and nations that adopt it as the Marxists of old intended it should. It is pretentious pablum for and to be consumed by the useful idiots whose task is to tear down civilizations that resisted communism.