There is So Much Rape in Stockholm That Emergency Services Can't Keep Up

All I can say about that is bad people do bad things. It has nothing to do with the color of their skin or their religious preference.

I do know that white men are a far greater threat to civilization than anything else.

White PROGRESSIVES to be sure.

No? Here is a list of Muslim rape trials. I have not heard of a single trial of white gangs raping children in the UK.

“There are now 174 known completed trials with convictions for rape jihad offences at 68 main locations.”

http://www.englishdefenceleague.org.uk/islam/grooming-gangs/

By the way, there are white Muslims too. Are they a threat to civilisation or are they ok for being Muslim?

With that truism in mind, do you not ask yourself the question Why add to the number of indigenous bad people by inviting into your country bad people from other countries, and who have entirely different standards and values from yours? One of their customs is they regard their female family members as mere chattels, or one of their livestock. And as if that isn’t bad enough, the culture and the religion in those countries allow for men to force women by threats into obedience and subservience? For example, it often happens that a father will kill his daughter, or disfigure her face with acid, if she doesn’t marry who he orders her to marry. And in some of those countries the men will bury an unfaithful woman up to her neck in the ground and throw rocks at her head until she’s killed. And in some other countries, mothers will use a razor blade to cut out parts of their daughters’ genitalia while other women hold her down, did you know that? Do you really want people like that in your country, wherever it is? I can scarcely believe I’m having to ask you any of that.

1 Like

No they don’t have different standards - they do not have ANY fucking standards at all.
And don’t forget to thank Barbara for all this shit.

1 Like

Alas, pretty soon Swedish Erotica will be all goats and sheep

1 Like

Judicial incompetence must’ve spread throughout all of Scandinavia. What an excuse to believe the girl was his girlfriend and worse to excuse the rape because he was acting according to his " religious beliefs " . Criminals like this need to have the genitals completely removed in place of castration.
With thinking like the U.S. Supreme Court should rule polygamy legal because it was part of their religious beliefs.

1 Like

’ Pedophile Let Off For Raping 10-Year-Old By Judge: ‘His Religion Says It’s Ok’’

Ah, it was in a Scandinavian country I see. Say no more? But I do wonder how that judge will sleep at night. Or maybe he’s a paedo himself - there is that aspect?

Actually, of the two, that’s the most likely one.

Nice thought, but in a liberal society? It wouldn’t happen in a million years.

Possibly it is in every country…

At least in the UK you got a conviction.

Not so in the US.

In a decision filed Tuesday, Judge Bernard Friedman ruled that the federal female genital mutilation law is unconstitutional and that Congress did not have the right to criminalize the practice, and therefore he dismissed six of eight charges in the United States’ first federal case involving the procedure.

“Congress overstepped its bounds by legislating to prohibit [female genital mutilation],” Friedman wrote, calling it a “local criminal activity” for the states to regulate, not Congress.https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/20/us/female-genital-mutilation-case-charges-dropped/index.html

If that’s truly what the judge believed instead of him tracing for any excuse to let the po Muzlim off then going further to advise removal of all persons with those religious beliefs would have been prudent and reasonable. Europe needs to expel all the Muslims they lawfully can, not just stop more coming.

That last should apply here too. But we need to throw Democrats out of all elected offices including dog catcher to do it.

I sure as HELL hope that this LUDICROUS decision is overturned on appeal. I guess he would consider taking a minor across state lines for sex is a local crime because of where it started.
How much more DELUSIONAL can this judge be!!!

That is atrocious! Presumably cutting off someone’s finger would be viewed in the same way … the fact that FGM is “invisible” does not assuage the fact that something has been done to another person which will affect the rest of their life.

TBH it appears to be “the brethren” involved always, and always the mature women … frequently grandmothers. As the UK Law has been tightened the subterfuge has increased with youngsters being taken out of the country e.g. to Pakistan for ‘adjustment’. There was also a TV program recently depicting the use of a matriarchal figure who flies-in from somewhere like Ethiopia to perform the female-circumcision and then flies out again.

There have been instances in the UK where men have been damaged on their wedding night because of the degree of adjustment to a new wife. Some extremes of FGM include partially stitching up the opening to a size which allows the woman to urinate and not much else. Men have appeared in hospital A&E with injuries caused by attempting to consummate a marriage.

It is beyond belief …

2 Likes

It is beyond barbaric. People who endorse these practices don’t belong in civilized societies.

The children should be removed from their custody and it should be an automatic reason for deportation, if not a citizen. If a citizen, then the penalty should be a minimum hard time sentence for both parents. This should be a zero tolerance issue.

What really sickens me is you have people getting off scot free for doing mutilating their child, but then calling CPS if your child is playing unattended in your yard or on a playground.

1 Like

And it’s been on the statute here since 1985 . . .

So only 1 conviction in over 30 effing years. It just shows how seriously it’s taken? Or how frightened the authorities are of upsetting minorities? Those snivelling authorities would rather that the kids - boys and well as girls - are literally tortured than prosecute the torturers - how bloody insane is that?

2 Likes

These " men" ran from their Country because they are COWARDS and they abuse and rape women because they are COWARDS .

1 Like

Jihad by Emmigration

2 Likes

Abusing females, to a greater or lesser degree, is part of their cultures; not only that, but they have no fear of either being prosecuted here (UK) nor the penal consequences in the unlikely event that are caught. In fact I’m surprised that those who chose Euro countries other than Sweden don’t flock there, where it’s almost encouraged?