There is So Much Rape in Stockholm That Emergency Services Can't Keep Up

No wonder so many of them made a bee-line for Sweden?

Sweden has over 220,000 islands, about 1000 of which are inhabited. I’m sure they can find a very cold and bleak one and not install any heating. :grin:

Good point. I’ve often thought that our crims especially paedos should be dropped onto a few of the islands which are scattered off the west coast of Scotland, and exposed to the full brunt of the Atlantic weather . . . then forgotten about.

Lets get the ships loaded and put these animals on the island with plenty of goats and sheep.

It has been for 1400 or so years now…why should anything change?

Muhammad was a demented asshole. His fake religion survives today because it gives MEN ownership of all the females, all the goats and all the camels…allows them to screw all of them and it threatens them with death if they try to leave the flock.

5 Likes

Trump could appoint Mullah Omar as a special ambassador to Sweden to help out.

You have no proof that is the case. More racist lies.

Sounds good to me - where do I sign? lol

1 Like

And you have no proof it isn’t the case?? I assure you it is.

Statement of fact is there is so much rape in Sweden, emergency services can’t cope. Question is why? Why is there nothing like that level of rape in Poland which has almost no Muslims?

As a woman, are you equally comfortable in the presence of brown /black men as you are with white men you don’t know, on your own in a strange location? Be honest. Any woman who says they are are lying.

1 Like

The Polish men maybe more manly( masculine) than the Swedes and their justice system may not coddle them either.

So it’s men’s fault that women are crazy feminists? Interesting. Unless they support it too, how can they let their wives /girlfriends go out welcoming third world migrants?

What I’m saying is you don’t know the whole picture. Sweden is one of the best countries in the world for providing support and resources to the survivors of rape. Women in Sweden are comfortable reporting rape and their claims are always taken seriously. As women become more comfortable reporting rape the incidents of reporting will increase (obviously). This has nothing to do with some made-up racist agenda. It has everything to do with men being sick and violent.

It also has alot to do with Swedens failure to hold these smelly Mualims accountable for their crimesand being PC.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s so much to do with feminism as female naievty which impairs their judgement.

There will be Swedish men who are ‘sick and violent’, so what sense does it make to voluntarily invite other ethnic males into the country to be sick and violent too? I fail to see your rationale.

How do you explain the Muslim rape gangs we have in the UK, you know the ones who target little white girls? It has all been well documented in the media and through legal channels so there is no misinformation here. 100% fact; they were all Muslim men found guilty of raping and torturing children.

Or rampant epidemic of pathological altruism within the culture of Sweden!

Death by Altruism … sounds about right.