There is No Gay (Homosexual) Gene!

People are sick. :frowning:

The NHS got sued by a tranny for refusing him a smear test.

1 Like

And they probably paid up? Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad,

Homosexuality, i.e. Same Sex attraction, is a mental disorder. There need not be a specific “gene” to be suffering from a mental disorder.

Same Sex attraction was always recognized as a mental disorder by the APA until political pressure corrupted the APA and they removed it from the list of disorders, not for medical reasons but for political reasons.

But, in fact, Same Sex attraction IS a mental disorder and the treatment is simple group meetings, like AA is for alcoholics.

Same sex sodomy and bean flicker!

Creatures take themselves out of the gene pool, because of forces that they nor science can understand. Mind and body is inseparable. the REAL “genetics” transcends mere chromosomes and passed down through channels that is causal and outside of temporal time.

There is linear cause and effect, and simultaneous cause and effect.

In principle I agree,but over the years I have spoken with two medical doctors who are experts with genetic studies. One doctor claimed the homosexuality was caused by a chemical imbalance of the brain. The other gave me a 20 minute lecture concerning the non-normal make up of certain genes which results in homosexual conduct. Both scenarios sounded very plausible. Rectum sex enthusiast and Bean flickers are surely anti evolutionary…

I appreciate that. Remember, its not my opinion, its the APA. As I said: Same Sex attraction was always recognized as a mental disorder by the APA until political pressure corrupted the APA and they removed it from the list of disorders, not for medical reasons but for political reasons

I defer to you on that. I guess all I would say is that whether the disorder is or is not due to a chemical imbalance it is still a disorder. The APA was right before they were wrong.

Of course, our opponents would say, what about men and women who have Rectum sex? My response would be that they are still not attracted to members of the same sex so their reason for doing it is some sort of mental satisfaction that they actually are doing it. That’s just a personal opinion. I have no idea how right it is, but some people get off on mental fantasy stuff during sex you know.

1 Like

Hey send me a message so we can start a thread. D