There is No Gay (Homosexual) Gene!

I must admit that whenever I hear a guy mention ‘my partner’ I’m always surprised if that partner turns out to be a female one. And yet it seems to be catching on?

BPA, which were used as baby’s bottles materials. When used as milk containers (which is usually warmed up for the baby), plasticizers leach out into the milk and into the baby’s developing endocrine system.

BPA is a hormone disruptors for being a xenoestrogen (i.e. an artificial compound that imitates estrogen), and it disrupts testosterone receptors. That is why you see lots of plastic products now (especially household / kitchen products) with the big bold NO BPA (tho the verdict is not out yet on how “safe” the replacement is).

Another kind of hormone disruptor is phytoestrogen (i.e. natural compound, phyto- means plant, that mimics the function of estrogen). These can be found naturally in plant, bc they produce these compound as a natural insecticide, to limit the growth of their main predators, which are usually bugs and fungi. In small doses these are fine (so dont go completely plant-free on me), tho im especially worried about the hip vegan parents that make their young toddlers go through the same thing. These phytoestrogens are also high in soy and tofu products, hence the meme of the “soyboys”.

Soyboy-2-618x348

1 Like

Well, just like the scientists who conducted this study, you are free to use the same methods by which to support your argument that these scientists can’t figure out. Your assertion is not supported with facts! Scientific ones at that! So good luck!

And how many times have ‘scientists’ turned out to have been wrong?

I read somewhere or other than it’s to do with estrogen in the water supply, but don’t ask me how it got there! But on that premise, if we all drink mains water then going queer could happen to any of us? :scream:

I think the impact is ingestion during the developmental years, if there is even such an impact in the first place.

One source of Estrogen in the water supply comes from excess birth control chemicals in women’s urine.

1 Like

Who are you talking to? Go ahead and miss the point or blow it out your ass! Or maybe you take it up the ass!l Whatever! Could care less!

Maybe pedophilia is genetic too? That argument has been used once that I know of in a case of a Little League coach who preyed on the young boys in his charge.
They just need to add a “P” to the end of alphabet soup of sexual perversions.

Maybe the feminists are poisoning mens drinking water.Lets investigate Rosie and Gloria Allred.
What is it about young Boy Scouts ,young male athletes and Altar Boys that attract pedophiles???
Since there isn’t a defective gene, its probably a defect in the brain area responsible for sexual activity that causes this deranged behavior in largely heterosexual men.
Has anyone hypothesized why this occurs in women in small numbers.

It’s a little known fact that is not closely investigated. Our municipal water treatment plant is only set up for disinfecting and filtering the reclaimed water supply; however, more and more hormonal and pharmaceutical by-products are making their way into this supply without being treated. Products derivative byproducts such as birth-controls, hormone replacement drugs, or idiotic people straight up flushing their drugs down the toilet (for fear of persecution or boredom) make their way into the water supply.

Now, I’d love to have someone enlightens me on this, whether there are any procedure addressing this issue, because so far, I’ve seen none.

Good point. I think the other one doing the rounds is the disposal of tampons being put down the loo, and thence estrogen ending up in the mains water supply post-purification.

Once I see a few rectal births, I may begin to come around. Till then, well

With the advances in medical science, it could be possible for Transsexuals to give birth. Wouldn’t you like to see that video???

Male feotuses need testosterone in the womb which is crucial to their development. The lack of testosterone is responsible for more effeminate features and also sexual orientation. That is why it is less common for first born boys to be gay. Subsequent born boys, increasingly so the more older brothers they have, are more likely and this has been proven in studies. You can see it either as the mother “running out” of being able to provide the necessary testosterone or the environment required for its production. Or more likely, the mother has developed a certain resistance, because the level of testosterone that male feotuses need are far in excess of what women should have and is in fact damaging for the mother.

1 Like

I still believe it’s a lifestyle choice, and a disgusting one at that.

[

Elite Abortion Clinic Now Offers ‘Sim Abortions’ For Gay Men | The …
https://dailycaller.com › 2015/04/01 › elite-abortion-clinic-now-offers-sim…
](https://dailycaller.com/2015/04/01/elite-abortion-clinic-now-offers-sim-abortions-for-gay-men/) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I believe they take a Barbie Doll, lay on some axel grease, and shove it home. I leave the rest to your imagination.

eb8d8ec643018a1e

Why not use the P for psychopaths?

Morton Downey’s brother died from AIDS. He said he loved his brother; but also said, “that’s what happens when you use an Exit for an Entrance”.

I see it this way: No matter the vector that generates same-sex attraction, it’s the BEHAVIOR that is a choice. Maybe it’s genetic. Maybe parents raise a kid in a way that makes him/her prone to same-sex attraction. Maybe it’s an environmental factor. To me, it doesn’t matter much.

Whatever one’s sexual propensity is, the choice is in acting on that propensity.

Taking my philosophy to its most extreme, I would say it shouldn’t be illegal for someone to be a pedophile. But it sure as hell must be illegal to DO pedophile sex.