The War on Law Enforcement Officials

Nah. Many are being charged for breaking the law. You do realize the law rules and color is secondary?

Yeah…this dude was just gettin some Henny to feed his family…

1592517797417m

2 Likes

Why is he wearing midget pants?

1 Like

Hope they do . But it will be bad if they do becaus ethen it allow FEDERAL POLICE to fk with us they do not abide by the US CONST.

1 Like

No one should step in.

Stupid should hurt.

2 Likes

Then provide even some of that documentation - nonsense from left wing sites doesn’t count. C’mon boy, you’re chatting with adults; time to show your receipts.

2 Likes

Hope you aren’t holding your breath on that one :wink:

He’s advertising.
…

1 Like

Then you should be able to easily produce some links to said documentation. Only your useful idiot friends believe the bullshit you post.

2 Likes

They should declare a cop-free zone all around CNN HQ

1 Like

Their moron union gives massive amounts of money to democrats and they are the ones trying to eliminate their forces , talk about biting the hand that feeds you . Why the fuck are unions so stupid ?

2 Likes

Check this BS out coming it’s in one of my other post but
# Tulsa Mayor Issues Curfew After Credible Threats by Violent Far Left Organizations – Restrictions Announced for Pilots and Drone Operators

2 Likes

The just keep digging the hole deeper and deeper, don’t they. :laughing:

2 Likes

Can’t say I blame them. I would wanna be a target for actual bullets or litigation from shyster lawyers representing some asshole that claimed “he touched me!”…and you can take my word for it–New York Shitty is slam full of assholes and shyster lawyers. Making them serve in NYC (something the Governor controls) is akin to making nursing homes take in COVID infected residents.

How’d that work out for you, Homo Cuomo?

Biden qualified his plan to defund the the police by calling for redirecting of some of the police funding to other ends, such as social programs.

Technically, to defund means to take away all funding, to cease to support a cause financially. So Biden could support reducing funding of the police forces to $10.00 per year and still say that he didn’t support defunding of the police.

Mike Wallace would be so proud of him!

Mike Wallace is a JERK!