The War on Law Enforcement Officials

Neither do I.

I have several friends who are or were once LEOs. Those who’ve retired miss it. Those who haven’t, look forward to missing it.

1 Like

Police forces, across the nation, have disproportionate numbers of racists and violent goons.

I think this has been indisputable for generations.

1 Like

Liberal hypocrisy at its finest. These progressives will go out and march with these people for a photo op and support burning local businesses to the ground. Until something happens to their property then call the very same people they have been advocating against.

I think you don’t have the data to back that up.

1 Like

Millions of people protesting in the streets believe otherwise.

I think it is more like the mindset of a six year old. The refrigerator is always full and it just gets there by itself. It’s just taken for granted.

Then, one day they have to live on their own and by gosh they now understand it takes money and money means a job and effort.

These folks live in a dreamland. I’m not sure what neurons aren’t connecting properly that they cannot figure this out.

I think someone should do a study of the effects of soy and tofu on the ability of the brain to function properly. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

They are a fraction of the population that don’t think their protests are worth the upheaval being caused.

It’s like saying I found an ant in my house and the only cure is to burn the house down.

1 Like

Soy and tofu are consumed widely throughout Asia and they (Asian countries) aren’t having any difficulties outperforming the United States in every way conceivable.

I was being facetious. I think you know that.

Wow - that’s how you feel about the murder of unarmed African Americans by police?

There’s only one problem with them walking off it is opening the door for the allowance of " Federalized police" if they walk then the UNN comes in to police thi sis the goal this is what the elites want to happen
They’ve been pushing for it for years everything thinks it’s a gawd dam conspiracy when it’s in the head lines and has been for yrs…as mentioned. Just look. up the UN the fkrs are satans bitch.

CHK it out

You can take remedial reading and writing courses at your local community college. Be well!

No, that’s how I feel about burning down neighborhoods because of one bad cop.

Then take that issue up with the white supremacists that did that to defame a peaceful movement for justice.

You didn’t address my post. Skimmed right over it and moved on to another goal post.

I did address your post. Peaceful protesters had nothing to do with anything getting burned down - that was the work of white supremacists and their paid provocateurs.

Hmmm. Evidence?

Because what I saw were a lot of looters that didn’t look like white supremacists. That is a crime, you know.

I thought you were talking about the buildings being burned. That was the handiwork of white supremacists and it’s well documented. I don’t really consider what you described as “looting” to be a crime because those businesses have been making millions of dollars by marginalizing people of color through artificially low wages for decades.

Looting is a crime. Period.

What you “consider” has zero relevance.

Apparently, many don’t agree with you since the majority of those being charged with offenses…are white.