The War Has Started. Vax Mandate is Coming for You!

Even though this article is published on 9-11, the actual story is days old. Mail Online is not a good source either as they are always publishing stories that were broken by other sources

1 Like

I remember us on Mike Tyson walking down the street, I said hey punk why don’t you come over here for a second… he ran off

1 Like

I raped Muhammad Ali once these boxer’s are pussy

1 Like

Especially Tyson… punk

Sleepy joe is tougher on Americans than he is on the Taliban … lol

I don’t want to hear Democrats crying “my body, my choice” when it comes to abortions anymore.

3 Likes

A pervert and a scumbag . Another rich ■■■■■■ dem that abuses women while making hundreds of millions in the process !! #METOO anyone ? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Checkout these morons …WTF !!!

1 Like

Forget AZ , SC, AK , they will cave .

Remember, these action don’t apply to the Legislative Elite, only us Serfs.

1 Like

Here we go now! Now you can’t even go into places of worship or access banking services if you do not have a vaccination card. This from which country? Guess!

It’s Nigeria, Edo State is in Nigeria.

Starting to smell like the beginning of The Mark of The Beast.

1 Like

Thanks! I kinda thought that but wasn’t sure.

This isn’t the mark of the beast, the Bible clearly states that the mark would be on the foreheads of people only visible by Angels

1 Like

BTW I just looked and only 11 people have died of COVID-19 in Edo State, Nigeria.

BUT here’s some good news, a Court has stepped in to stop the Dictator of Edo State:

WTF?! The dude should be barred from holding ANY political office due to his CHRONIC fashion disaster sense!

They are all part of the same club who are trying to test how far they can go. Just look at Justine Trudeau in Canada. He is instigating anger everywhere he goes, right before an election.

2 Likes

There HAS to be a point where they go too far and the dam will break. I think it’s going to be when they say people can’t buy FOOD unless they are vaccinated, I think that’s going to be it., I think that’s when the entire things blows up.

Yes but the so-called Conservative leader will be no better than Trudeau, he’s also said that he’ll bring in the Vaccine Passport and so Canadians are literally fucked either way.

Its already happening in France. They were recently blocking people from entering supermarkets there.

Yeah I saw that, which is pretty messed up. Canada needs to go full Armageddon in order to get their rights back. What is happening there is pretty disturbing! Churches are being burnt down at an alarming rate! We don’t hear about it because media is not reporting on it.

The things that they do and at what lengths they will go through in order to keep people believing in taking the vaccine is just comical at times. This one is really pretty, huh, funny? I couldn’t stop laughing!

1 Like

Yes I saw that and the people were fighting the police and the police run away and beat up some random women. TOTAL thugs.

Canada does need to go full Armageddon. The Churches, well our Bible foretold ALL of this, Our Lord TOLD us THIS would happen and it’s happening. The MSM are also Agents of Satan that’s why they don’t report it.

Well, I just had a lecture about this in Romans 8:28 about giving way to authority no matter what. Now that depends right?

1 Like

Good point. Are people on food stamps and getting government subsidies going to have to prove they are vaccinated to qualify or cash a check?

Why aren’t asylum seekers required to get the vaccine?

1 Like