The US Military-Worship Culture

How come we cannot have a wall?

Have you not been paying attention?

We have leftover Useful Idiots who are 5th Columnists AKA the DNC.

Do you know why Bernie Sanders is openly a Democrat? Because he no longer has to pretend that he isn’t. Nothing has changed about the McGovernites and worse … they’ve just managed to purge those who once thought they were too far Left and who they had to pretend to be more centrists to be in the same party with.

As for who pays for the wall, well at least that they’ve got one means 1) we have a wall we can point at to say it works and 2) them having a wall actually helps to prevent more of those situations y’all seem to think would end up with Americans dying for Israelis (when too often it’s been for the Saudis).

As for Israel dual citizens in Congress, you tell me: are they of the party that would tear down Israel’s wall and have them swimming in the sea or not?

When “the ■■■■■ believe in these Leftwing ideals they are JUST like others who do, not a bit different.

That fella that was quoted earlier: do you not realize that right up until he started talking about ■■■■ ruling others that what he was saying could be taken as a assessment of what will happen if the Left gets its way? Then he goes over the line … and maybe we could say he helps create a few like those in this thread … while those in this thread he might cite as being what created him.

It’s a marry go round of “I created you? You created me!” only without the whimsey of Keaton and Nicholson giving the lines.

Meanwhile, whoever created whatever the common enemy of both of you, and you both likely know it, the American Left, gets to point at BOTH of you on websites like Fundies Say the Darnedest Things as examples of why they are great.

Back in the day when I was playing Starfleet Battles there was a line I believe was attributed to the Tholians: “let’s you and him fight!”

Well, you and him are fighting … neither of you really benefits … and maybe you’ll never get along, but is your emphasis on the right, or rather Left, guys? And in that do you actually hurt yourselves?

I don’t do Facebook … never will, but have you ever thought of saying to this clown something like: I don’t like you and you obviously don’t like me, and we never will like each other, but what do you say about concentrating on the real common enemy we both have? A common enemy that you acknowledge is dumping people on us we don’t need and I realize would just as eagerly dump folks on you that you don’t need because their proper Stupid knows no race and knows no borders?

When two folks sound so much alike even though so mutually opposed maybe they have common grounds, or at least a common enemy, they can agree on?

Yes, and I suspect the whole “Islamic terror” is also manufactured by them. I can’t fathom how a bunch of goatfuckers hiding in the mountains of nowhereland can orchestrate a plot that Bond villains would envy. And who the fuck funds ISIS (besides that French cement company)?

1 Like

14 centuries of aggression and slaving says otherwise.

We in the West had relative peace from the Muslims in the Middle East BECAUSE they were weak.

You want to blame someone? How about blaming the English and the French for siding with the Turks against Russia rather than joining with Russia and making and end of the Turk!

1 Like

Muslims are the weapon and the ■■■■ are the ones wielding it.

2 Likes

And why doesn’t ISIS ever attack Israel?

Remember who the master race is goyim.

our-race-is-the-master-race-we-are-divine-gods-35172506

Wrong.

The Muslims are their own thing. They got their own money, they got their own Useful Idiots, they got their own doctrines!

They even have armies.

To blame ■■■■ for Islam is pretty far out there.

Islam has been doing just what it does now for many centuries. It was doing it when the Rothchilds were an nothing burger. Had the Turks not fallen into weakness and internal corruption to become the sick old man it was it would have been doing it big time all through the 19th and early 20th centuries. Islam never before needed ■■■■■■ whatevers to tell it how to be Islam … why would it need them now that some Muslims have oil money?

Yes you should, try talking to some of them who make it back.

We could try speaking the truth. For some of you it would certainly be a completely new adventure.

Yes, it’s all our fault. We should just go ahead and surrender to the Muslim Extremists so they can dictate all of our future actions. Right?

Words never spoken by Begin. Congrats on yet another complete failure.

https://rense.com/general90/begin_quote.htm

1 Like

Who the fuck even said that?

Try reading it really, really, REALLY slow and see if you can put it together on your own.

It’s not the fault of the citizen, but certainly our government is partly responsible. Especially when they knew that there were threats and did nothing…then started a needless war in a country that didn’t even attack us.

Yeah, every decade there’s at least one needless oil war. I wonder how we didn’t invade Venezuela yet, they have lots of it.

Holy shit. You are delusional if you think Israel not only wanted to go to war against all its neighbors, russian surrogates AND the United States of America.

It is the progressive liberal.
The fact that American ■■■■ lean left is irrelevant.

The ■■■■ also control 97% of the media (also Hollywood and mainstream video games). A little too convenient for the left, don’t you think?

reLdwNx

1 Like

I don’t care. They dont control what I do in my professional or personal life.